supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL rocks

The patriots could not beat the Broncos,warriors,crush,cougars or Mustangs of the IFL hands down.

Re: IFL rocks

HERE WE GO..............

Let it go!
Clawson

Where the hell did that even come from?

Nowhere....just a semi pro sh** disturber...lets get back to football guys...

lol this is too funny! i dont even know why im commenting on this!

you didn't comment...

GO IRISH! Could this week be considered a bye week?

I think maybe it could. On Saturday after our game, Someone said that The University of Saint Francis won their game like 70 something to like 7, and of course my first response was who'd they play, Michgan?

Brian Clawson
WWJD

I hear Michigan is so easy to play, cavemen can beat them.

Hendricks

All I gotta say is the Pats have an open date on the 22nd and an invite to any team already posted on this site.....PERIOD!!!!!!!

Notre Lame and Michigan Both suck.Hands down worst teams in college right now.Dead last offense and dead last defense in my opinion.Id put my money on mississippi state beating them both hahah thats how sad they are.

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet Bronco 4-LIFE loses a lot of sleep thinkin about the Patriots. He's right though, the Patriots couldn't beat any of those teams, we suck. I plan on quiting and joinin up with one of those good teams.

If I was on the Generals, I'd be REAL pissed, that guy didn't mention your team.

Both teams know all about this game coming up between the broncos and the generals. It is going to be one great game and we will see who will be 1st in our league. Hope everyone can make it out the on the 22. It is at 4 p.m ben davis little league field.

I am trying to move the Patriots into a single A league next year. Then maybe we will get to play the Broncos!!!!!!
Just kidding I will put this out there right now, IF IF IF the Patriots win the MFL, we would be willing to play the IFL champion after the season.
But until then, everyone focus on the task at hand and finish your season as strong as you can!

I seen the coolest midget girl on L.A. Ink lastnight. She got herself a cherry tree.

I agree go Irish, we have tickets to the MSU game, so I'm hoping they pull off a miracle. However, this week they need to kick Michigan's ass!

Well hello Melissa. A girl is here, thats cool. Just thought that I would tell you that you may want to put Melissainvolved, melissamarried, or melissanoguys. or leave it if you are not invloved. these guys around here, you gotta watch! especially coomer. yeah I said it. Hell yeah go IRISH

well with all do respects... the notre dame/michigan game should be a good one since they both suck so bad! hehehe

Yeah, that guy probably should have mentioned the Generals but oh well....I could care less about it...the guy is obviously ignorant anyways to even make a post like that. I DO think it is a great idea to have the champions of the IFL play the champions of the MFL.......how could we make that happen??? Even if we didn't make the game, it would be a fun game to watch.....