supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best highlight play this season, offense and defense

what play have you seen that you feel ranks in the top?

Re: best highlight play this season, offense and defense

For the defensive play of the year, I will vote for Michael Cupp of the Indiana Generals. We were winning 19-13 with about one minute to play in the fourth quarter, and the Mustangs had driven the ball to our 35 yard line when Mike Cupp shot through hitting Hemi 3 yards deep in the backfield. Cupp was joined by 2 or 3 other teammates, and the Generals held on to win their first of four in a row, so far. This was a major turning point in our season because if the Mustangs convert that 4th down they possibly go on to score, and we fall to 1-3. This didn't happen, though. The Generals came up huge when it mattered most, and went to 2-2, but most importantly, we gained confidence and the tie-breaker against the Mustangs. That one play helped to set up the stage for Sept. 22nd. We win next Saturday, and We have homefield through-out the playoffs. We lose, and we fall to the three seed. To all the Generals, We better be ready next week because I know the Broncos will be ready, and I don't want to stop this winning streak we are on right now. If we come ready to play the way we can there is no doubt in my mind we win next week. Good luck to all the teams playing this week. Hope you all play well, and stay injury free.

Best offensive play of the year so far.Is Broncos beating the crush 1 second to go ball on the one yard line.Qb sneak for the win.Oh my lord it was nice.

Phil, this is why i came to the Broncos...to play in games like this. I expect this being a great game and good luck to you guys....

The best highlight of the year would have to be the last 5:58 of the game Dragons at Cutters each team scored twice during this time frame with the Dragons winning by 1 point what a display by both teams neither of them lost this game they just ran out of time in my book probably the best 6 minutes of football I have ever seen. Both class teams and both fighting til the end.

You are right we would still be playing that game if we could, by far the best game i have ever been a part of. Thank you Cutters for that great game.