supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Superstition

I know how most of us are about hospitals...Ive never,,..repeat never went to one to see a fellow player that got hurt from a game..Ill call, send cards..I'll even give money..but I just can't do it..

Anyone else have this issue? Just curious..

Hendricks

Re: Superstition

The only time I have seen a teammate in the hospital was earlier this season and it was kinda by accident. I think we had just played the thunder,Kristin Bosworth dislocated his elbow during the game,damn was that ugly, anyway I'm over on our sideline after the game changing clothes and I hear people yelling someone fell in the parking lot then I hear them yelling for me. Yep it was my granny first one of my games she has been to since I was in high school. She fell and broke her hip, and when I went in to see her in the er there she was on a bed right next to Bos's bed. I had to laugh,but the best part was watchin the doctors pop his elbow back in place. Kind of a long story I know but I'm bored so to bad.

is she ok?

Hendricks

Yea she is alright now she had to have surgery, she has some hardware now. She is a tuff ole hillbilly, she actually took a couple steps the same day she had surgery. I think the hardest thing for her to deal with is stayin out of the bingo halls.

when i was in high school i went to see our center in the hospital when he was there for his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th concussion's of the season.....needless to say they gave him one of those little mushroom looking things to go on his helmet,,,,it was pretty funny looking

someone who gets that many concussions in a season definately isn't doing something right

I dont do hospitals and you have to be really close to me or I wont be at your funeral either....

2 places I dont need to be...a hospital or a funeral home