supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
X-Dragons

I respect every player that plays at this level. We dont paid and we could get hurt or who knows what but we still do it. To all the players that played for the Dragons this year that felt they got treated unfair or that DID get treated unfair im sorry.
Most of you came to every practice and gave everything you had, while others had to work or do what ever. Did some players play even if they did not put in all the time you did yes was it fair no. Simmy im sorry that things happend the way they did with you. You are one hell of a baller and its hard to see you go. You was not treated fair i will say it here in front of everyone, Im sorry. Jimmy same for you.

As for all the fans that are now X-fans i understand and i thank you for your support of the Dragons.
If you are not a owner of a semi-pro team you have no clue how much time,money,energy,toe stepping & feeling you are going to hurt, not to mention the time away from your family. At the end of the day I have to do whats best for the whole team not just two or three players or fans. My job as a owner and coach is to win. If we dont win i get the blame, if a player does not get enough PT i get blamed, if a player messes up i get the blame, if a player acts bad on the filed i get the blame, if one of our fans does something wrong i get the blame, do you see what im saying. I am cool with all of that but if i am going to take all the blame im going to do whats best for the rest of the team. I am 26 years old i will make mistakes i know that. I will learn form them and move forward.

We can only dress 45 players for the playoffs. I will not be dressing the best 45 players, I will not be dressing all players who should be dressing. I will dress the 45 players that give this team the best chance to win. Some players got undressed and walked off the field. I cant fight for you if you quit on the team. Even if you dont like other players and coaches dont quit on the ones who have your back.
I know that i am not a good coach but i am doing the best i can for this team.

If anyones thinks they know how hard i work come spend a day with me and see if even comes close.
I would write more but i have to take my girls to a T-ball game that i coach.

Sorry to all other teams that had to waste time and see this.

Re: X-Dragons

but i know of 2 people on the roster that quit at least twice on you.....both of which did it in games.....one of the 2 quit on you in games twice this year and one quit in 1 game then was allowed back and quit on you in practice

Chan you the man coolwhip forever!

JT,
As you know, John and I have played at every level in Football. You don't known how good you really are as a coach. I have played for Houston Nutt, Arkansas coach, and other top 25 coaches. I can't speak for the Dragon defense, but our offense and you as coach is the best in the league. I know this and status show this. The other Dragons that felt it was their time to move on I feel sorry for, but it is there choice to do this. Simmy will be sorely missed and he is a great player and plays the game the way we (John and I) like to see we respect him termdously. This is not the 2006 team, but it is 2007 and lets go and see what we can do. Nobodys beat us yet! (This isn't being cocky just a fact, we beat IFL teams and MFL ones too. I am a lot older than 26, but you have mine and John respect and I can say the whole offensive line and backs. That's enough of me stroking you now get you shit straight......

ThanKs HC JT! COOLWHIP OUT

need a runningback holla @ me

I agree with John on this. I don't know of any other team in the MFL that has a better O-line then the Dragons. We are a bunch of fat boys that do a lot of pushing. The stats on that speak for them self. JT you know the o-line has your back and supports you 100%.

Thanks guys. Lets let this die and get ready for the playoffs.