supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Setting the record straight for Saber players(Jeff Balph)

This post is not meant to offend anyone but I read a post by Jeff Balph,I'm sorry to hear that he made a trip for nothing but that was his fault for not checking with anyone.The blame goes straight to the top to the management of the team not the solely to the players.If you don,t agree please post and let me know.First league fees were not collected before the season started which caused financial problems later on down the road.The guys who didn't pay had know committment so they never felt that they had anything to lose,C'mon do you really think people are going to pay after the sixth game of a losing seson????We had an offensive line and a quaterback that NEVER came to practice only games a defense coach that was quiet as a mouse and a head coach who didn't have a clue...So for Jeff to get on this sight and bash the players is wrong,If he wants to talk about dedication he need to look in the mirror because obviously he's not dedicated to physical training to have a season ending injury BEFORE he even played in a real game?????????????I held my tongue too long but I have a lot of love for those guys who went out there and gave their all knowing that we were going to war with no leadership,structure,or knowledge of what was going on from week to week.So whatever you do don't comment on OUR team if you don't know what really went on CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Setting the record straight for Saber players(Jeff Balph)

So are we done for the season did we not make the playoffs?

could someone from the Sabers Org. please contact the league...
219-980-9165....

We need to hear from your organization ASAP....

We are done, being that we had to forfeit this past weekends game, That is death blow by the leagues standards.
We were on the road to hosting at least one playoff game at the end of the regular season.

Ed, could someone please call Bob Crowder...

hmmmmm there is a suprise. i figured it would not take long for people to to try and call me out on here even though i called out no one in person on the team. thats cool cause thats this teams M.O.

Don, I called Randy and he told me that he would give Bob a call.

hey ED L. do you know why i didn't come to practice?????? it's because i work 2nd shift, it's not because i didn't want to be there. before you post anything go get the facts straight then you can talk. yeah it sucked by me not being there but i have to take care of my family BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! if i have to give up something i love doing to make sure my kids are taken care of, then so be it. i'm sure any responsible person would also