supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REG SEASON OVER WHO ARE THE TOP PLAYERS IN IFL??

LOOKING BACK AT THIS SEASON... WHO ARE THE TOP PLAYERS IN THIS LEAGUE?

Re: REG SEASON OVER WHO ARE THE TOP PLAYERS IN IFL??

Not just cuz they're on my team but after Saturday's game....i have to say two of the best "skilled" players in the IFL are Kasey Harpold, #8 QB of the Generals and #3 Joe Zuenik WR for the Generals...these guys made some outstanding plays against the Broncos in pressure situations...and have been making plays all year.

Warriors Fullback, Big #25. Dont know his name, But hes a Monster, Hard Runner.

The Fullback you are referring to is Brian Snyder from the Warriors. He is a beast and I'm glad I play with him and not against him.

none the ifl is full of scrubs!!!

Pud thats a good one is that the nickname your boyfriend gave you. Heres an idea since you think that all the players in the IFL are scrubs anytime you see a thread that has anything to do with the IFL, don't read it. I mean why waste your time reading about us scrubs and OUR business.

it was just a joke.....sir calm down....i like the ifl.....they have some good fighters in there.....i am glad to see the pitbulls won it this year.....good for renzo gracie and his team...........what a second we are talking about the international fight league right????

Pud, get to soccer practice, the other girls were worried about you.

hey come on guys no one should leave out eric sullivan #5 of the wranglers..that guy runs with a lot of heart and pride one of the greatest running backs i have ever seen and been apart of a team with

garrison2

I'm gonna have to agree with Garrison. When we played the Wranglers #5 ran as hard as he could on every single play. Not to mention he did a pretty good job too.
I think it's hard to point out players that aren't on your team. I've played 9 games (8 + the pre-season game) this year with those guys and every game #5 of the Generals is coming up with a crucial first down or a big play. He's a big play kinda guy.
Since i'm talking about all the players that are #5 I should mention the QB of the Broncos. He's a real good player too. He impressed me in our last battle.

on a serious note though i never seen anyone but the broncos players this year and they got a few guys on d and o that are pretty good