supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jets trying to get the advantage

I'm here to give everyone an update on these two teams this year. At the begining of the season these teams had a scrimmaged set and the Jets backed out. Now there is a National Title game that was changed to Ohio for the fans and guess what. Thats right, the Jets backed out again and said Florida or nothing. Well news in Warrior Country is that the Jets are trying to run. If it goes to Florida the Warriors will come 40 deep and the Jets won't be able to run anymore. It's a shame the Jets cried about this game being in Ohio. Insiders from the Jets say that they don't think the Warriors will travel well. This has become personal. I've seen both teams and the Jets better bring it to keep it close.

Re: Jets trying to get the advantage

Mr. Insider:

I guess let me clarify this one more time. The Jets were scheduled to have a one on one with the Warriors in May. The Warriors went ahead and scheduled another team to join the scrimmage. Since it would be difficult to have a "game type scrimmage with three teams" the Jets let the two teams Warriors and Vikings have their own scrimmage. The Jets told the Warrior staff 1 month prior to the scheduled date. YOu need to speak to your staff about the facts. The Vikings backed out the week of the scrimmage. That was not the Jets fault.

The Warriors are making this issue personel. We came to your game and treated you guys with resepct while you guys came and tried to trash our team and our victory. I feel bad for those that work hard to make the Warrior organization top notch, but you have some real ignorant players that are cancers.

The AA game was intended to be in HOMESTEAD, FL and that is where it will be played. I don't know how the Warriors travel, but they knew since June that the winner of the USFA would play in Florida.

There is NO ADVANTAGE to be taken. Man up and see you in Florida.

dude you dont really know the warriors do you...good luck to you b/c i gaurantee a warrior victory and not by a small margin either..lol

which Vikings team was the scrimage with?

Mr. Insider:

There are thing in the works that you have no ideal about, or could possibly comprehend. Let the powers that be of both teams work out something beneficial and producitve, not for just the two teams involved, but all of semi-pro in Ohio, and the Midwest!

No one is trying to make the issue personal. Yes, we do have several players that should have used way more demeanor at the MOFL championship game, and it has been addressed. For that, I personally apologize, but talk will not win this game. Both teams are league champions and both are undefeated. How about we settle it on the field and not the message board?