supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My apologies to the Sabers who to my comment wrong!!!!!!!!!

Dean,I apologize if it seemed like I was taking a shot at you because I was not,I thought I made it clear that the blame should go to the management of the team.I knew your situation and I agree with you 100%.Once again I felt like it was up to the coahing staff to practice and start a quarterback that can make it to practice and develop a rythm with his backs and receivers that's all.I told you I have nothing but love for all the guys that I stepped out on that field with,It was the decisions that were made that I questioned.

Re: My apologies to the Sabers who to my comment wrong!!!!!!!!!

Why is it always managements fault. You guys are a bad team. From top to bottom your just not that good. It happens, your offensive line is bad your defensive line bad secondary bad all real bad. Is your management team bad I don't know, all I can judge is by what is on the field and it isn't good. What you should get mad at is the team that split to form the now defunct Bengals, thats who bailed on you. What ever happened to the mirror anyway? What happened to sticking a season out? Accountability is a forgotten concept. Everything is someones elses responsibilty and fault. You even have a garbage player coming on and pretending to be someone else on another team to give himself props. That is the problem. Every player knows they have to pay to play so why should the owner have to stay on somebody where all grown men.

I agree with Ed if you don't collect all fees before the season starts then you should refund all the money that you collected and start building for the next season.

it's all good ED, i do agree that we could've done alot of things differently. "Thunder" you are right about some things in your statement like it's not just the owner's fault it's the Sabers as a unit. but you could of kept your feelings about our team to yourself. you don't know what's going on here so just go ahead and keep your mouth shut! especially since you are too scared to put your freaking name on the post you made "Thunder" be a real man and put it out there

The name is Dane, we beat you by over 40 points and I had to listen to your team continue to talk while being beaten. Then watch cheap shot after cheap shot. I am sick of teams not sticking it out and folding, you were in the playoffs and the number two seed, and you gave that up. In my book that is weak. If your players can come in her and blast owner ship on an open forum than I can come on here and blast the team on said open forum. My number is 64 and I play for the Chicago Thunder.

well dane, your right this is an open forum. but on the matter of this subject the SABERS not the THUNDER it does not pertain to you. you think we don't know how much we lost by? we were there and don't need your input on the matters of our team. and my team wasn't the only ones giving out cheapshots.

i bet you wouldn't feel the same way if your were in our position. like i said you don't have any clue about what's going here so please keep you opinion to yourself. thanks alot dane

Very well Dean. We have been there losing 103-0 to the Racine Raiders. We were 0 and 21 our first three years, but we stuck it out year after year. Perhaps I was wrong for venting on your team and I dont understand not finishing what you started but I will stay off of this subject. Just getting pissed at the number of teams folding this year.

tha thunder are not that good u had a couple deep balls first half what else did u do.ya r line sucked at times but u never stopped me. ur head is just a little big to bad i cant do anything about it.last year we would of killed you and this year if we would have came back strong u had no chance thunder. just my thoughts. what up dean good looking out for ur sabers.

Ok, how could you say that you would have beat the Thunder when you didnt even come close to beating them last year because you didnt make it that far...
Thats just pure crazy talk...
I'm sorry but when the Titans came into Indy last year we beat you with 19 players....Yeah we beat you with our Defense but the final outcome was a Titan W..
To even say that the Thunder are no good is in sane, but typical of alot of teams that wish they could beat the Thunder...
Deep Balls, yup..but our run game was working just as well....
Come on man, dont embarrass yourself by saying that the Thunder are no good...

I have nothing but respect for the Sabers both Coaches and Players and hope that they can do something and come back in 08

titans run game working r u serious.tha titans beat us by 2 and we should have finished u off but we didnt.and no fieldgoal kicker.run worked oooooooooooooooooooooooook.to bad i cant play u guys again maybe if u move up or something.cause i am

tha thunder r no good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up fra, you know i got nothing but love for the sabers

Your are one hundred percent right 22 the Thunder does suck. Losing two games in well going on four years. Winning a National Championship three league titles and a Mid-States tourney was an absolute fluke. The funnies thing is we keep getting lucky which is just the greatest thing. 22 and where are you moving up to?

Sorry 22, my run game comment was in regards to the Thunder, not the Titans,
My point was that you say that the Thunder suck and yet who is still playing...

Good Luck to you in the Future....Moving up...Congrats
I hope it works out for you

ok not saying your the worst but no where near tha best @ u can take that to tha bank.i just think u r over rated and i think u know it.ya im not playing any more but when i did u didnt stop me.haha right on dean

but dont mind me just stiring up trouble.hahaha

I was at the game and no one stopped number 22! But the question is why did the sabers go away from the run? They are pass happy and dont have a qb to pass the ball! when another qb came in for a few plays the wr drop the balls. number 7 only looks at one reciever and thats the problem. alot of older players complaining about playing time is the problem. at the beginning of the game they take out their corner because he gets beat and put in a man that is double his age that cant guard anyone past 10 yrds and also their safety number 10 is taken out for no reason at all. and the new safety gets beat twice for a touchdown. number 89 held his own at d but why take out the players that do nothing wrong? this is just what i see! and the truth...put players in their right postions is all i am saying

#22 is unstoppable!! I dont know a running back with the abilities that he has!! Doesnt matter if its through you or around you he is getting there!!! Good luck Fraz.