supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Star Game and Mustangs

I have heard that the Mustangs are not going to be allowed to have players at this years all star game? Is this true?

Re: All Star Game and Mustangs

they are choosing not to send anyone

Before this gets climaxed, Word around is that the Mustangs decided not to participate for a few reasons that the team is keeping to itself and the League. As a supporter and fan, I can only say that these players and coach's have accomplished some special things this season and are still adding to it. With the whole organization unanimously deciding this, I believe that speaks volumes for the kind of unity that team holds. We seen something special happen from the stands lastnight.... Those guys want to be champions. One drive said it all. Please do not let this news deter from what they are doing, or their rematch with the Generals. That is the past, this is the present. GO STANGS!!

I only asked because I have several friends on the Mustangs, and was looking forward to hanging out with them in Indianapolis. We had a blast in Warsaw last year when we all went from the Horn's. With this being the case, only three teams will represent the North (Thunder, Wranglers & Crush)? Will each of these teams be allowed to send more players?

SISSIES!!

Actually last week I had a dream that a plain crashed into the highway and landed on all the Mustang players cars that were heading down to all-star weekend. So I asked the team not to go just in case it happens. Everybody on the team knows of my ability to see these things, so nobody is going now.

P.S. I had a dream last night that I became League president next year.

lol, he's so stupid

You can have it!!!!!!

I bet the mustangs got mad when the league reversed the decision on the broncos game. to bad their so sensitive taht they arent going to the allstar game because of that. its like taking your ball and going home mad. awww you big babies!

Horney one...it's not north v. south anymore. It's a hodgepodge based on records.

Hey Pippin i would have loved to hang out with you down in Indy but as you know we can't. Vote was not unanimus but a majority.

first yep brian your right.. were sissies im just glad it went this long before anyone exploited it! but i got a sticker for ya for being the first!

second shrock we all know u werent gonna make it anyway psssh!! haha na its unfortunate but i stand with team on its decision even though it woulda possibly been fun to win again!

oh yeah and brian someone had to cry about getting a revote anyways so EAT THAT! haha im just messin everything works out for its own so we take the cards that are dealt! good luck to broncos, warriors, and us and ALL teams stay safe!

thats what im talking about what a shame for the mustang players tit for tat crap is stupid be a man about things!

Shrock, yes, life is a bitch. If the records would have stayed as they were, you and Jordan would have had your chance to come after me. And then, no All-Star game. I kinda figured that it was not a unanimous vote, nothing ever is, unless your taking a vote as to if Petrie is a flamer, and then everyone is yelling yes. Speaking of Dustin, at least he does not have to worry about someone pouring a beer on him this year. Poor little guy.

Hahahahaha.... i heard bout that.. for some reason i was in the hotel room the whole night pukin my guts out.. it definatley wasnt becaus2e i tried keepin up with Barker drinkin.. no it definaltey wasnt that. hahahah. Yia its a shame we cant all hang out again. We will have to have a get togehter or something... plan a cook out or a party somewhere ya know? Somewhere close like around here instead of indy anyways.

ok pippin! first its f-l-a-m-e-r you illiterate SOB! haha na it woulda been fun even though you're the most northern team in the league but are playin for the south! oh well its been a fun ride so far!

OK First no one said that we aren't participating with the whole leage w/e situation. Blah you guys should go to Hollywood at least your bullshit storytelling can earn you some money. Effin Tabloids.

On to the truth... so we're at practice on Thursday overcast and what-not. Great turn out of players. Andy calls us over near the end because it starts to look like rain and says there is something he wants to ask us. It's about allstar voting and how we should do it this year. Turned out everyone gets a vote - and you can't vote for yourself. So we all start writing one name down and Andy goes back to count them up. After about 5 minutes he comes back puzzled looking and says well we're going to have to do it again - everyone had one vote. So we're like BS - we vote again and needless to say there was one vote for every person. Knowing we can't send the whole team we just decided not to come, most logical thing that has happened this year - end of story.

When did Andy learn to count to one?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Never.