supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL PLAYOFFS

Good luck to all the MFL teams playing this weekend. Go DRAGONS lets get ready to kick some major ASS!!! I am out like shout! #68 Dragons Chandler Roberts OLINE RULES!!

Re: MFL PLAYOFFS

HEY CHAN!!!!!!! Lookin forward to seein you on the field....PATS #69....The BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! The name dont come for free homie!!!!!

WOW, well I guess you forgot that we are still here. Keep on looking foward and you might just find yourself watching the Championship Game.
Frazier 72
Who Rock
Note: 1st time this year you got me out here talking crap

I dont think he was talk trash thats just chan you have to know him. Good luck to all the MFL teams.

SHAMROCK......

Chan sucks.Hahhahahhahahahah but good luck to all teams in the MFL playing.Still pulling for the cutter.D-mo get some td's for the broncos pulling for ya.J-mac and larry will carry the line for ya guys.

I know he wasnt talkin trash. Just all this IFL stuff out here and the MFL was too quiet so I thought I would say SOMETHING. We are hoping we make it to face each other. And I didnt say in the 'ship Fraz! But if we do face the Rock again, you need to move to right tackle so we can dance. My right side Oline said you were pretty tough. Id like to see for myself.....Looks like I got atleast two ladies to dance with when I get to the party....LOL Good luck fellas.....OOOOOOOHHH YES I DID!!!!!!!!....Beast OUT!

#72 Bronhoe do not get me started!!! I have 4 rings how many do you have hoe!!! HAAAAAA

Is that Fraz #72 from stampede? Brings back memories of the Chiefs vs Grizzlies!@ Dude we are getting old but old doggs have a hard bite!!! Good luck to you and jenkins! #68 DRAGONS Chan Roberts out like shout!

#72 Chris bronco just messin with you dude we donot neeed to beat that dead horse again good luck in the playoffs to you and your teammates BOYD FOGA and IFL TEAMS #68 Dragons Chan COOLWHIP Roberts

And to the beginning of this post I was not talkin trash GOOOOO DRAGONS #68 Chan roberts out like shout!

Chan,

Were you in that Championship game in 2000 in the cold rain? ( Chiefs/Grizzlies? )

yea he was.....cause he had the nerve to come up the next year wearing the ring from that shafting we got....but I aint bitter.....although if Chan played def I would have put myself on our roster....

Now that what I'm talking about

Good luck yourself chan in the playoffs.Oh and to answer the question of yours ill answer that soon enough.Rings hahahahahahahahahah.

Yes but it was 2001 as I can recall 7-6 MCCHIEFS. Shaft think not The Chiefs Ruled the land for a while until the Stampede came along and ended that! Donot hate the player #72 chris hate the game!your still a asshole and cannot let stuff go quit with your sour grapes dude! GET OVER IT I am out like shout! #68 dragons Chan Roberts Goo DRAGONS HELL OF a game Dragons and sting for sticking it out!