supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks....

First off, to any Generals reading this: it's playoff time boys...win or go home...and I don't know about you guys but I'm not ready to call it quits yet. I don't want to quit until I absolutely HAVE to. Let's all work hard, take care of ourselves and come out this Saturday ready to play.

Second, good luck to the Mustangs this week, I hope we have an injury free game and everyone plays hard.

Last, i would like to say Thank you to whoever is posting anonymously on here about me and talking trash...I appreciate you spending so much time on me, you must really be jealous of the way I play and I take it as a compliment. You are my #1 fan. Good luck to you in the playoffs, and ur gonna need luck sweetheart, cuz i think i know who you are.

Re: Thanks....

I'm right there with you #5! I don't plan on calling it quits for the season until after the final buzzer on the 13th!

Good luck to all the teams still in the running. Whoever does make it to the Championship game will definitely deserve to be there.

well #5 i have never said you werent a good player first off. my thing is you talk to much shit all the time is what im talking about the first i ever laid the pads on you i didnt say one word to you but yet you thought it was a good time to call me a bitch or whatever. so thats why i have a dislike for your mouth. im not saying your not a skilled player im just saying talk shit to everyone you wish but i was not the one you should have talked shit too. so if you know who this is i would love to tell you. but anyways good luck i wish no one physical harm but if i get the chance to put it on you believe me i will do exactely that!~!!!

Why are you scared to post your name?

Hendricks

cuz hes afraid #5 is gonna bust him in the mouth. its ashame he remains anonymous. i wish i could see when they meet.

imagine the fight. "tonight.... fighting out of the red corner....... generals #5...... and fighting tonight out of the blue corner..... (crickets chirping) ummmmm...... not sure who he is..... but anyways enjoy the fight"

it is obvious you wont post a name becuz you think it will be easier to sneak up on him rather than to have him know who you are and just steamroll you. YOU KNOW THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

come on put a name to it. we all wanna see it.

All I have to say to this is, if you can't attach your name to a post, then you have no business posting on here. And if you say, well this doesn't even pertain to you, then you shouldn't have put it on a public forum.
Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

Fine...it was me
Just jokes, all that aside....you boys have a safe trip up Sat.
P.S. I don't wanna see no picture gate either

Well, "the one"...I wish u the best of luck with that...I hope it works out for you and you get to "put it on me." You are awesome.....

Let's think about this...the comment of generals # 5 is a bitch was posted after this weeks game and said "if we get to play you again, I'ma smack you in the mouth" or somthin like that...so this could have only been from a team still in the playoffs, since the Mustangs know we are going to play them it must have come from another team...huh who else is left the Broncos and the Warriors? We played the Warriors early in the season and it wasn't what I would call a firey game...now the Broncos game on the other hand had some heat to it. and since generals #5 and Broncos #3 have already had words with each other on here that would be my guess. now that, that is over lets concentrate on the Mustangs, and good luck to everyone in the playoffs!

He would post his number if it was him! trust me!

Im wit JC on this...its not the Broncos #3

By the way our team (BRONCOS) we don't really talk trash on here but ON THE FIELD IS DIFFRENT! GOOD LUCK GENERALS! JUSTIN CARTER CHECK YOUR MYSPACE OLD MAN LOL

for those whom it may concern! myself & #5 didnt get into it on the field during the game & all after the game we talked and said see yall in the playoffs! (JC HIT IT ON THE SPOT) if i post anything 2 anyone BELIEVE ME my name will be posted next 2 it i dont hide behind a screen and talk sh*t! GOOD LUCK 2 #5 & THE GENERALS AND 2 THE REST OF THE TEAMS COMPETING THIS WEEKEND

well, whoever it was, you may not get a chance to "put it on me" now as we are out of the playoffs. However, if you're a good enough player you will get your shot in the all-star game. Congrats to the Mustangs, y'all played a hell of a game, every thing we did you guys knew it was coming....and good luck in the championship game, wish we were there....