supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love Cebollas

I love Cebollas Mexican Grill in Fort Wayne! If you ever are in Fort Fun and want the best Mexican in the world stop in for the fajitas quesodilla it is the worlds best meal and it even fills me up and I am 315lbs.

Just thought I would let every one know how I feel.

Re: I love Cebollas

i love cebollas! hehe! and i seen my fellow ogre fan there!definately 5 star material! recommended for all!

Petre dish, seriously.....who says "hehe" that's an east noble thing, c'mon represent.

my bad ill man up! its just cebollas is the chucky cheese of adults! im obsessed.. your right though that is an east noble thing ill think before i speak next time thanks for puttin me back in place..

That's funny...hehe...ya know what else is an East Noble thing?? A State Championship...nuff said.

haha, I sooo knew that was coming. At least we whooped your asses in the scrimmage eh? EASY THAD! But on a lighter note, best football season in noble county eh?

Ya, East, West and Central Noble all had top 10 teams, respectively, in the state. Until of course, West and Central Noble lost...someone had to represent!

Oh, and Cebollas does kick a$$, but I'm trying to get skinnier (once again) and nothing on their menu fits my diet...except the water.

If it's water imported from Mexico, you ought to start losing weight real quick. Can anyone say Montezuma's Revenge?
Clawson
WWJD

Cebollas is ok, but I question how much of their food is authentic, hand made Mexican.

For the best Mexican in Fort Wayne, go to Mi Pueblo on Jefferson. As far as I can tell all of their food was hand prepared from scratch.

As a hood chef myself I have to say Ceballos is good. the real low key best spot is El camino real in tha Dec...Decatur and Bluffton. Try it and let me know what you think. Its Da BOMB...OOPS gotta be careful using that word nowadays...good luck in the MFL playoffs all! Beast OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

C H I C K E N C H I M I C H A N G A !!!!!!!!!!!! oOooOoOOOoOOOOoOOOoOOOOOOO margaritas!!!!! nachos and salsa!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm