supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RETIRING...........

Im retiring after this year...Im safely handing the ball off to my son, 5 year Jon jr. AKA JON-JON....Hes ready to take the reigns. He has played Upward flag football for the last two years and is an all around stud for a 5yo. the boy can do it all. He plays safety and gets more flags on defense than anyone on his team. I coach him so he has the upperhand in that sense. Plus, he runs and catches an average of 3 to 4 touchdowns a game. i spread the love so it could be more than that if I wanted. He plays QB ever so often as I rotate the positions so each kid can learn each position, but he hits the WRs in the back of the head when they dont turn around or in the eye if they do and cant catch. Of course, Im a proud papa so I have to brag on him but he is a certified stud already. He gets in trouble at his daycare and with his mom for throwing a perfect spiral too hard..LOL thats my boy. Keep ya eye out for him and pray for his mom and I and our family. Its all about being an accountable Dad nowadays. I dont force him to play either. Ever since he was 1 he has been attached to some kind of ball. he plays soccer, flag football, and Bball. he runs the point in bball and he has yet to start his season this year. thats right, he was running the point at 4 last year. He is hell with a bat too. Im debatin on puttin him in tball versus soccer this year but we all know the benefits of soccer when it comes to other sports as far as footwork....yeah...I love the kid...How about your kids? My oldest, hannah, 7, is hell in soccer and bball too. She is just now playing flag fball but has already become a stud WR and RB. thats what its all about...passin the torch...Tell me about some of your up and coming stars. Im sure there are a ton of them out there...BEAST OUT!!!!!!!!

Re: RETIRING...........

My little 4 year old already knows how to get down in a 3 point stance. He says "hut hut hike" comes barelling at my legs, gets low and wraps up. He is going to be a heck of a line backer or a defensive tackle if he gets as big as his daddy. I am 6'3", 320 lbs. and play o-line.

i had a good time playing againest you today.....good luck to you in life your a good player and a good guy.....the semi-pro football scene is losing out

My son, little 5, (who will be 2 on the 10th) has had only 1 ball from his birth. Football!! Now he can catch a regulation size ball from about 10 -15 feet, he can throw a small spiral for about 5 feet. He is a big kid too, Im only 5'8" 180 and this kid is 3ft tall and 32 lbs. already!!! Just ask The Beast,and he will tell you this kid is big. He does it all too, watches/ plays/ and bothers his mama about it! Man, am I glad Im finally doing something right. Anyway, Im just glad he likes the game just as much as his dad.

5kid, so who is his daddy?

Im still sorting out all the possible suspects, nah just kidding. Theres some height on her side.