supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HALO 3

anybody out there want to try and take me out??!?!? maybe start a league somehow???
add me gamertag: HakimtheMachine
this game is friggin sweet! if u dont have it get it and come get owned! o and good luck to everyone this weekend!

Re: HALO 3

ill take u out! your a little choir boy compared to me! a CHOIR BOY!

I don't think you want any of Hakim petre, the dude is a terror... i think he went on a spree of like 22 last time we played.

hahahahaaha Hyle... u better bite your tounge young man. I will own ur face in some halo. I dont have halo 3 yet... but when i get it... oOoOooO snap u better watch out! Add me .. my gamer tag is BigPraterDogg.

Prater if im not even scared of you on the gridiron how am isupposed to be scared of you in Halo 3??? best bring a couple friends if u want to take me down!

*lowers head and sighs*

Hyle.. i am truly sorry. But i must crush you. When i unleash the ass whoopin of biblical proportions on you i want u to promise me now that u will not cry and run away... you are nervous... i can smell it from here.. smells like fear and shame....never mind man... i frikin farted.. that isnt fear and shame... thats the chinese food i had for lunch.. ugh.... my bad.. i get those two confused!

That's some funny stuff, Only in prater land would something of biblical proportions come out, Or bowel proportions..lol, Hile...I think we may have to make an invite to a halo night. possibly fantasy team? that might complete a stang fantasy team.

Prater u are cordially invited to halo night! and bring that oompa loompa petre with ya too so i can clobber both of ya at the same time! ya dang choir boys!

Man before I go out and buy this xbox360 just for the Halo........I read about it online but I have no clue what gamers thing. Can a fellow gamer explain in depth why this game is so good? Now understand I know nothing of Halo. .......Is is like Super Metroid on the Super Nintendo?

Thomas AB

One of the big reasons people buy halo 3 is the online gaming... I personally think its one of the best so far.. umm the graphics are pretty damn good in it, and i also like the campaign in all of the halos... Bungie does a really good job tieing the storyline all together, and i know this is not in depth but i hope it helps a little

but before u go spend $350+ on a 360 i would say try and borrow a regular xbox from a friend and play halo 1 and 2 just to see if u will like it or not

plus xbox 360 is going to be having bunches of great comin out in the future in pretty much all genres so u wont have to buy it for just Halo

also Halo 3 is an first person RPG

and it had millions(im pretty sure its millions but i do know its over the 1 million threshold) of pre-sold copies, the #1 pre-sold game in the history of games, so if thats not an indicator of what other people thinnk... i dont know what is

thanks for the info man; Im renting halo for my xbox this weekend.....again thanks for the help.....

ooooooooooooooooooo shit... Praters got Halo 3 ... Hyle... better watch ur ass... im comin for ya!