supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chargers Win

Chargers upset Pats this is for real! Good job south team! I am out like shout #68 Dragons Chan Roberts

Re: Chargers Win

are we sure this is for real? can anybody explain how and what happened (game highlights) please?

not many highlights.......but it was a decent game.......the second half......final was actually 48-0 pats

I am sorry I was told a big fat lie! Sorry Chan Roberts Dragons out like shout!

What a dumba$$!!! Chan get a life!! What team are you going to jump to next year???
I'M OUT LIKE SHOUT!!!
what a D.A.

Said I was sorry I was miss informed and I bet you could handle my life loser! I am a Dragon for life!

Yeah, It would be hard to move from team to team that happens to be always in title contention. I guess it also would be hard to eat about 20 big macs a day, and to hold every D-lineman you play. Get a life tubby, try sticking with a team in the down years too.
Worse than the circus, at least their show get's better every year they come back

I played with the Madison county chiefs for 5 years through the good and until the folded you donot know me at all I work two jobs and play football and take care of my family you get life you sorry ass! I am always,working in muncie In JOKERS WILD MADISON STREET come on by and I will show you has the life what is your name be a man put your worthless name out there! SOUR GRAPES haters keep on being a hater you no talent waste! I am done posting to your stupid crap haters keep on!! #68 DRAGONS Chan Roberts Hope to see ya soon #45 loser!

Dude you work at Jokers Wild in Muncie?

YES COMEON DOWN