supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My apologies

To all of the Patriots fans, sponsors, players and the community in general, I want to offer my most sincere apologies for some of actions that took place on the football field last night. While we have always tried to conduct ourselves in a way that represents our community with class and dignity, some of our actions last evening showed us that we still have work to do.
It has always been our intent to provide quality entertainment that our families and friends can be proud of, I believe that for the most part we have done that, but it only takes one incident of foolishness to erase the hard work that we have done. We hope to put this incident behind us as we move ahead and hope that we will still have the support and respect that we have worked so very hard to earn from each of you.

Wayne Wolf
Owner, Adams County Patriots

Re: My apologies

Is the player who started the whole brawl kicked off the team ? I know that this is the playoffs, thats the reason the player should be kicked off the team. What he did could have cost the whole Patriots team their whole season. As a owner some times you have to make unpopular moves that are best for the TEAM!

If you truly are a "Pats Player" talk to me directly. If not, then all those who know the situation know what my previous post meant and we will move on

So I guess for my NON inflamatory emails Earl and his lap dog Wayne banished me from the realm of MFL. I am sorry I could not keep up with your players that post that"they would get a player and his family and so On" If there is a hint of this, the Indiana State Police will be called ASAP at our game. I notified the Bloomington post of what happen last week and what may this week to go on record and protect our guys.You guys are out of control with your percieved power.
Thanks so much,
Carl

Carl,
Let me clear a couple of things up for you. First of all, NO ONE removes YOU from anything on the MFL website. You were using coach Slinkard's name and password to access message boards that are for team owners, their seconds, and the head of officials. If you want to set up YOUR OWN name, and password you can still post on the general message board which is where you should have been in the first place.
Second, the incident on the field has little to do with my apology, it was due more to some of my teams behavior afterward. It had nothing to do with the Chargers, Dragons, Cutters, or Shamrock. If it did, I would have included those parties in the intro.
You can call me a "lap dog" or whatever you like I really don't care. All those who know me personally will vouch for my character. My team's "perceived power" is nothing more than one of my players standing up for his team when he felt is was being disrespected, much the same as you are doing by threatening to call the ISP at the first sign of any trouble.
Dude this is football. There will be scirmishes and sometimes even fights on the field, thus is the nature of this game we all love and are so competitive at. If you feel that threatened or scared by words on a website, how do get through a game that is being played on the field?
I have nothing but respect for every organization that takes the field every weekend. But some of the BS that goes on on these boards is just plain stupid.
Now, Good luck and travel safe this weekend we can't wait to fianlly meet y'all on the field!