supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock VS Patriots

I know there are games to be played yet this week but this is the match up mark it down and you heard it here first from the greek.I'll be going to the Dragons Shamrock game on Saturday then driving up to Decatur for the that game as well and I want to say the games will be close but I have seen these teams a few times this year and I'm ready for my prediction. The Shamrock will travel to Indy to play the Dragons but the game won't be close the Dragons just don't have the team chemistry this time around and it will show they will get down a touchdown early and the ROCK will build on it and come out of Indy a 31-17 winner. The ROCK have been laying low all season and they will bring it to Indy on Saturday.
Then I'll travel to the Cutters vs Patriots game why I'm not sure but it is the semi-finals. The Cutters with a 7-2 record that was compiled against very foes in the south division will run into something they haven't seen all year a well oiled football machine. There pretty uniforms and all the super star coaches won't mean a thing in Decatur against Wayne and the Patriots and with the dislike that the the Patriots have for the Cutters as a whole they will bring it to them on Saturday night. The Cutters will see how it feels to be on the other side of a running clock in this game as they fall behind early and lose big I'm calling it 35-8. I've watched the Cutters three timesthis year and they just are to predictable in their offense yes they have some great receivers but just don't have the knowledge to use them more than a couple token long balls a game. So next weekend it will be an all NORTH CHAMPIONSHIP game with the Shamrock traveling to the Patriots. I know there will be many people who will disagree with my predictions but that ok this is America you are entitled to that just be sure and let me know Sunday that yes the greek was right again.

Re: Shamrock VS Patriots

Well we will see what goes down on saturday. Good luck to the mustangs and broncos in the IFL championship and good luck to the Shamrock,pats & cutters. Dragon players please do not post back to this we will talk on the field saturday.

Well I guess we might as well stay home Saturday. It appears everyone that knows anything about this game and the two teams already know who is going to win. I would have to wonder where the 35-8 came from I mean come one give us just a little bit of credit here. Every board that does predictions has the Cutters losing. The Patriots are heavy favorites in everyones book so maybe it would be better to just wait and come to Adams County next week and watch two favorites play for the Championship. I want to say as Coach of the Cutters this team has been a joy to work with this year and they deserve a pat on the back for what they have accomplished in their first year so we are the underdogs thats great one thing for sure is this we have no pressure on us since we aren't supposed to win anyway I always love being the underdog now we don't have to live up to anybodies expectations just show up and have some fun and take our whipping and go home I'm not a big fan of predictions in fact I love to feed those people a big SH*TBURGER so you never know maybe late Saturday night there will be some people dining on some of those SH*TBURGERS if thats the case be sure and floss afterward that will take away any dingle-berries that may get caught in between your teeth. So I know I will enjoy the game ( or rout ) whatever you people in the know want to call it. Cutters I'm proud of you and what you have done this year both on the field and off the field and I know you will be ready for the game be yourself and have fun Saturday that is what this is all about playing the game we all love.

Monkey still undefeated and going strong!