supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MADDEN CHALLENGE 08 PS2

ANYONE THAT CLAIMS THEY ARE GOOD OR HAVE TALENT PLEASE COME FORWARD AND PLAY THE CHAMP... I HAVE MOPPED MY FLOORS @ HOME WITH ALL OF THE BRONCOS THAT THOUGHT THEY WERE GOOD! SO NOW IM REACHING OUT 2 EVERYONE! FEEL FREE 2 LEAVE UR # POSTED & WE WILL SET IT UP! NO GAMES ARE FREE $20 OR MORE ON GAMES! GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

Re: MADDEN CHALLENGE 08 PS2

I will smack you with you own controller!!! YOU SUCK!!!

I'm taking on any side bets.I got money on my fellow teamate.We can start the biding off at 10 dollars on the side.

can i get in where I fit in? also when and where can we get these game in at? GO COLTS ALL THE WAY

Thanks for mopping your mom's floor for me...

Just kidding, I just thought that would be funny to say. Good luck this weekend, I suck at Madden.

Whittaker #80

MAN CUT THIS MADDEN SHIT OUT AND I THINK YOU OWE ME A COUPLE OF DRINKS AT BUBBAS MAN I TOLD YA I WOULD GIVE YOU A PIC AND I DID. SOME OF YOUR TEAMMATES HEARD IT TO MAN HAHAHAHH. NO MADDEN HEAR MAN I PLAY PS3 NOT 2 MAN. GOODLUCK THIS WEEKEND

hey general......i have a ps3 too.....do you have online and if so can we get down with a couple of games bro.....send me a friend request bro......my PS3 madden name is .....Indydragon51

woody now you know you can't handle me il get with you and we can set it up... JC! you dinosaur what do you know about madden arent you still playn attari (are you coming 2 practice)... QB #8 I GOT YOU ON SOME DRINKS... AND MR. VAN LETS GET THEM DOLLAS... WHOS GOT NEXT