supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thoughts and Prayers

Fella's, one of our fellow warriors and my teammate is going through an extremely difficult and heartbreaking time. I would like to ask that you keep him in your thoughts and say a prayer for #5 tonight, or when you read this. Thank you

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

I don't know whats going on with Petre but let him know that I will be praying for him...

I'm praying for you Petre, I hope all is well.

D Pet..
You know I got your back...

Hendicks

Our thoughts and prayers are with.

thanks to all for your support. i cant even say anything that would show how much i appreciate everyones concern.. but again thank you

Ya know u have to sit back and just appreciate everything that love and take for granite. I know our team has went through some rough times this year. From losing a coach because his family moved to florida, injuries that we have had, a loss of a grandpa, a tragic injury to a father, or any other hardships that has caused emotional or physical pain to us. These even ts are very saddening. It is tough to think about anythign else when they are going on. That is one good thing about the sport that we play. I think that when stuff like that happens, it brings a team together. Because anyone that has played football knows that your team is your second family. They will be there when u need them no matter what. They will help u cope through ur pains and losses... as well as help u out on the field. I just hope that tomorrow when we go out and play that everyone appreciates what they have, how we get to play such a wonderful sport, and how we have great friends... family.. and fans that come out and support us in everything we do. We need to just go out ... play football... have fun.... and leave it all out on the field.. what do ya say boys?

Petre

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Football falls well short of family and friends! I consider you as both and if you need anything let me know.

Coach