supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No class

The Cutters @ Patriots game was a great game that was ruined at the end by the lack of respect of the patriots. After the game #69 of the Patriots started yelling at the cutters fans"go the F- home" wow that was real classy. The pats are a good team that should not act like that. The whole game the pats was playing dirtty football. Five unsportsmanlike flags thrown on them. Late hits and cheap shots. You guys (pats) are a good team with some good players but your head coach and some players have no class at all. I never want to see the cutters play the pats agian.

Re: No class

Maybe that happened cause of the junk being said about the Pats by a cutters fan on another site.

Wow... you mean to tell me that words spoken give the players rights to act like a-s-s holes & play like thugs??? I did not know that. Maybe its time to grow up...

MFL Fan, were you really watchin the same game? I will deal with 69. But for you to say that I have no class, give me something specific. What EXACTLY did I do? It's funny that you should say what you did considering that there were SEVERAL cutters players and coaches who shook my hand and commented on the way my team handled itself. The Cutters are a damn good football team please don't try to speek for the organization as a whole. Just for the record, there were several unsportsman like on BOTH sides of the ball. The game I saw last night was probably one of the best played, hardest hitting games I have ever seen.
You are definitely entitled to your opinion
If you want to offer constructive criticsm or have input on how I can make my team better, let me know.

Thank you,
Wayne Wolf
Adams County Patriots

In defense of the players...the fans need to grow up as well...no one deserves to be verbally abused from a fan on the sideline....im sure that the emotions were high when the player went off.

The Patriots/Cutters game was a great intense football game. As a Patriot player I heard fans from both side say inappropriate things during the game and I even told one Patriot fan to zip it because we didn't need that kind of crap. There were some big hits and a few penalties, but that is to be expected in a big game such as this one. In my opinion the refs were too critcal on both sides of the field. They need to let the players play the game and quit looking for guys to flag and they need to be consistent throughout the year. Every team has a player or two (or three) that is hard to control and will say whatever they feel, but they should in no way reflect the whole team.

The Cutters are a class act and a great team. Look for them to be in the championship next year.

YOU ARE A LIAR MFL FAN....I did say go home but FYI...MY PASTOR WAS IN THE STANDS AND SO WAS MY FATHER-IN-LAW SO THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE USED THE F WORD. MY WIFE AND KIDS told me some of the insulting things you all said about us both before and during the game and I dealt with personal attacks both before and during the game. Mitchell, stay out of a conversation that doesnt involve you. I wont even start on the trailer trash you all had in our stands. The visitors side was open and some of the classless people you brought with you sat on our side instead of the visitors side like the respectable fans did. Not only did they sit on our side, they WERE cursing infront of children, and again my PASTOR! MFL fan you are full of it, my wife graduated from Edgewood and knows by name some of the women who were saying insulting things. It got so bad, that a 70 year old Pats fan got fed up and started retaliating to some of the insults thrown out. Guess I should expect all this BS and LIES when you are #1. Personal fouls were called on both teams but it wasnt for dirty play in the majority of cases. Most of them were even offsetting so that tells you that guys were just emotional. KEEP HATIN HATERZ!!!! Someone has to....BEAST OUT!!!!!!!

yeah i was at the game too. the visitor side def was not open to the fans. are you guys gonna try to do that to the dragons too. i think the fans should be able to sit on they're own sidelines. there were signs saying visitors side closed. and yes the fans were out of hand BUT it was pats fans as well as cutter fans. good luck on sat against the dragons

We didn't DO anything...that was an oversight on our behalf simply because the local little league had their championships that day. My in-laws are from Ellettesville and I am an IU alumn and former Bloomington resident so there was a lot of emotion for me going into this game. If you can dish out the talk, then you need to be able to take it as well. You know who....