supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Whitaker..... Best QB I have seen in Semi-Pro ball...

I am not sure if Mike believed me last night, but I have really enjoyed watching him play the QB position over the last 3 years. The guy understands timing and where to throw the ball. He also can stand in there and take a hit while delivering a strike. Keep your head up big man. You are one hell uva football player.

I am sure any one associated with the Mustangs would agree that he has been a huge part of the success of that franchise. The loss last night was not Mike more than a whole team in the Broncos played what I considered to be our best game we have played in 3 years. Defense, Offense, and Special Teams (minus my one stupid miss from 44!!!).... all played a special brand of football.

This was another great year for the IFL and I look forward to the All Star game. I only wish Mike could be part of it...

Late,

The Guru... aka KickingGuru #17 Broncos

Re: Mike Whitaker..... Best QB I have seen in Semi-Pro ball...

PS.... Please give Mustangs #35 all kinds of hell for getting tackled by yours truly!!!!

All I could think of when I saw him break down the sidelines was... "I will never hear the end of it if I miss this tackle!!!"

Late,

The Guru

are you kidding me that was the highlight of my season.

I agree with the GURU. Mike has had some bad games but Mike has also led the Mustangs to high hopes and levels. It is an oddity to find a Semi Pro QB with an arm like his and I have not seen any one in the IFL or for that matter all semi pro as good as Mike. Some nights you just dont have it, or some teams just have your number any way you want to put it Mike had a bad performance but I would never trade Mike for anyone, not just because of what he brings on the field but he is one of my best friends and he is a lot of fun on the field and he makes things fun during practice. Name someone you would trade Mike for....You cant! Gonna miss you Mike, by the way it's hot down here in the sunshine state

Huh?! Best QB? What game were you at knucklehead? You call yourself the guru, guru of what? Oversized melons? You say some dumb crap dude, your posts are flat out stupid.

Uh oh, here comes Supa, gotta run!

WTF
hes the guru of kicking...
go try to kick with him...
and Mike is a good QB
have you seen any other games
hes played in...

Did you even read gurus post?
he was talking about his ability
not just the championship game!

If you are just wanting to bash
this guy go find him and tell him
personally!
Douche Bag!

Kurt36

Guru is the Bomb! He is one of the best kickers Ive ever seen.

Mike W. has got MAD skills... Period.

And for what its worth, Kurt is one of the most intimidating and skillful LB's in the league. ( along with #35 from the Mustangs!)
Kurt even had a shoestring pick in the Championship game.

(I could make a catch like that, but I dont wanna!) Kidding...If I did-I'd never be able to get up from bending down again.

CONGRATS Broncos!!!!

Hendricks

Hey lets be careful now, there are starting to be a lot of compliments being paid now, this site is not use to all of the niceness. I almost did not recognize the post when I got on there and saw players from differant teams supporting each other, I love it. Now Anglin, since the season is over and we are starting to be nice to each other, when are we going to take over that island????

I personally think the QB for the mustangs sucks!! His pass he threw to me was to fast and hard for me to catch so therefor makes him a horrible QB!!! lol...j/k...the dude has a arm...i can tell you that....Give the Broncos D some credit though...we layed it down!!!!!

Kurt can catch, but cannot finish the job. gets caught at the 1 yard line. He kind of reminds me of myself last year.

DAMN!!!
Its on Foga! Where you at JC? Im not putting it on you but if you would of finished the job on the warriors FB on the INT ret. i would have walked in! I didnt want to show my real speed either... i didnt want to take the starting WR spot on our squad!

OL'MAN
thanks and thanks for coming out sat.

Kurt36

Now now 36 its not fair to blame foga for not finishing my FB he is kinda beastly.

Kurt now Foga took it to the house with his blazing speed this season. On his only int of the year. How many int's do you have? J/K You are one hell of a player Kurt. I am glad to be apart of the Broncos. Thanks everyone for letting me be apart of your family. That is a season that I will never forget.

Thanks again everyone
Dennis Morris

John Abner is the best QB that I have seen in Semi Pro.....

In 13 Games with the Jets he has thrown for over 2000 yards, 35 Tds, and 5 ints. QB Rating over 130

Kurt the dude looks to be at least 265 in his pads! Im sure he is only 200...but i had a bad angle!!!

Anyways the real reason i didnt take him out was because i was jealous that you was about to pass me when you did intercept the ball....you cant be faster than me!!! lol

its all good JC even if i would have passed you i would have had a heart attack within 5 more yds!
your the man i saw you blast him he just recovered quick!

kurt36

Kurt..
My pacemaker starts to give out just doing pre game warm ups.

Hey, JC, you had a awesome game too. Hell, I caught a pass that was thrown out of bounds on the sidelines and I hurried and threw it back to the ref cause I thought you might come finish me off!

By the way, Chuck, look out next year! Im having my wheelchair revamped to move at 4 mph! Outta my way!

Hendricks

the starting QB 4 THE dragons got u all smoked, so what the hell r u grapefruits talking about... MArcus johnson, best QB in the state

need to get me one of them hendricks

Kurt,

Just make sure you dont get the Mattel brand pacemaker. The recall announcement on them gets real scary.

Hendricks

I think Guru has a man crush on Whitaker.
As far as the best QB in the league. Whitaker has the strongest arm but may not be the best Qb in the IFL. Sometimes you just need to manage the game. (Trent Dilfer - Dan Marino) get the point!

Ok did you just put Dan Marino and Trent Dilfer in the same sentence. Trent Dilfer has a super bowl ring because of the Defense he had that year, Dan Marino does not have a super bowl ring because he never had a "D" Dilfer was not a very good quarterback. As far as Mikle goes though I see your point but Mike calls 90% of the plays and overall I think the Stangs have had the most feared offense in the IFL since it started. He has not had a year under 2000 passing yards. But I do see your point but overall when you prepare for the mustangs you prepare your offense to go againist Tyler Anglin and your defense is warned about Mike.

yea yea yea, but marcus johnson is still the best quarterback in the state bar nun.. watch him wurk this sat. against those weak ass pats...

If Whitaker calls 90% of the plays he called the wrong ones against the Broncos. Maybe he should leave the play calling to the coaches? Maybe Whitaker should be compared to Grossman and not Marino. Great one week not so great the next. Rex Whitaker you have to admit thats kinda funny!

Anybody with the name Whittaker is a stud. Everyone knows that. Yes, the fact that a "T" is missing in his name does make him a little less cool, but he does qualify as a stud nonetheless.

Whittaker #80

P.S. Is he actually missing the "T" required to be supercool, or did the original poster just type it wrong?