supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Say what you will about any other team..a three peat is not easy to do. (in ANY sport) I hope that all the GOOD SPORTS out there will join me in a sincere congrats to the Broncos.
Yeah, I wish my team wouldve been there, and watchout next year! But for now... I want to say congrats, to all the Broncos players, coaches and staff on a perfect regular season, and two shut outs in a row on the playoffs!

Enjoy it, boys... You can take this with you forever, wherever from now on.

Hendricks

Re: CONGRATS!!!!!!!

thanks we worked hard all year just like u guys

hey 83 you play for the generals right?

Play is a relative term...I DID go on the field though from time to time and tried to do things.

(jk) Yeah...I did. I was the one against you guys who your DB got that good hit on near our sidline. It was the tall DB, I forget his number (that was how hard the hit was)
NOONE better say anything about altzheimers either...

Hendricks

now come on hendricks your not THAT old! you still run up and down the field like most the 20 yr olds playin out there! heck i even remember trying to shed your lethal stalk blocks this year.. ok lethal may not be the word.. maybe effective? haha im just messin! but just how BIG was your fro in the 70's? how did your helmet fit? did u even need a helmet? i dont know ive just been wondering these things for a while..

no seriously all in all its been a great season and have seen mostly great sportsmanship and made some new friends so everyone stay healthy train hard and make next season another fun, exciting one!

Petre

Petrie,

Man that was funny..lol. But when I 1st played, the helmet wasnt around yet. If you see that commercial with the guys playing football with a rock in Ireland (football with flags) I was in that game. I was only a rookie then tho, so I didnt play much that game as well.

On a serious note..Thanks. I was telling your teammates that you the toughest corner to block..of course Id need a successful block on you before I should say anything..

This was one of the funnest years I've ever had. And if 40 is the new 20, then Im 21 next season! I can finally drink without having Frazier get it for me!

Hendricks

oops, sorry, D..I suck at spelling
Petre

Of course he is still excellent at running routes...after 60 years he should be
He just forgets where the huddle sometimes

Just kidding B..

-Coach Bell

Curtis...

Dont make take my belt off, young man! Or after a quick nap, Ill give you the threatening of a lifetime!
(lol)

Hendricks

hendricks, you didnt pass out this year from yelling like you did last year did you???

Nope... I have my son alot more now so I get to yell all year round now.

(and by the way, the trainer said it was heat exhaustion, so thats what I'm going with)

Hendricks