supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OFFICIAL PREDICTIONS FOR 10/20 (POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW)

Good Morning SupaNation. Tonight, the high school kids here in Indiana begin their playoff run- it seems that the fact that football season is winding down for so many is finally sinking in. Just six or so more weeks of college ball and only a few more weeks of NFL after that. Depressing. 2007 has been an exciting season to be sure, and the couple of title games we have on tap this week are sure not to disappoint.

Indianapolis Dragons @ Adams County Patriots

If you've ever been to Worthman Stadium to see the Pats play, your first reaction is (of course) to be impressed with what a complete and consistent team they have. The second reaction is to wonder how in the hell this much talent ever found its way to tiny Belmont, Indiana. The answer is the quality of the organization. Okay- the relative proximity to Fort Wayne doesn't hurt, but it is the quality of leadership and attention to detail that brings talent to Adams County, and a winning culture that keeps them there. The Pats have more offensive weapons than almost any team in the entire league, and the offense is the second best unit on the team. Ask anyone who's tried to run the ball on the Pats defense and they will tell you that it is suicide. Wayne's front seven are as tough as they are fast and have the speed to totally disrupt an offense. The visiting Dragons bring the kind of swagger up north that only a team who has never lost a league game brings. The Dragons are the deepest team in the league and have more big play guys on both sides of the ball than most of the rest of the league combined. They showed early in the season that they can play with the big boys when they shocked the Broncos, and have never really looked back all season. They outplayed a very, very good Cutters team twice and handled a Shamrock team that was playing its best football of the season. It is hard to find a weakness in this Dragons team- and there is no doubt that they have an edge in the special teams department. The problem with picking them to win this game, though, is that they have not yet tasted defeat. They've not had an opportunity to face serious challenges and respond in the way that the Pats did over the course of the last three years. There is no doubt that there will be two great teams playing on Saturday night, but one team will be both hungrier and more experienced. And that team happens to play in tiny Belmont, Indiana.

Patriots 21
Dragons 17

Bolingbrook Buccaneers @ Chicago Thunder

Big Don will be the first to tell you- this is not the Thunder team that he thought it would be. Make no mistake about it- the team is as good as many in the region and able to play with just about any team out there. But this team was coming off a national championship campaign and expectations were plenty high. The defense carried most of the season and the offense found the endzone when it needed to. The Shocking loss to the Cardinals was perhaps just what the team needed- when they needed it. The experience of the team and the talent differential has been the difference since that loss to the Cardinals and the near miss with the Lions. Now come the Bucs- a team the Thunder dominated back in early September. The Bucs are on the outside looking in and know that they are a big underdog. As long as the Thunder do not get caught looking ahead to that MidStates Tourney, they should be fine. And when a trophy is on the line, I've got faith that old number sixty-seven won't lose focus. The Thunder get -yawn- another trophy.

Thunder 28
Buccaneers 14

That's all folks- just two games, then it is on to post season and Supa's long trip to his offseason home in the Andorran Alps. I'm excited to hear the details of these big games, as I know most of the readers here are- so don't neglect us. Wipe the excess fake champaign off of your head and get to that computer- and let us know just how proud you made your mommas this week!

Re: OFFICIAL PREDICTIONS FOR 10/20 (POST SCORES AND DETAILS HERE- NOT BELOW)

Not so fast my friend Elkhart Shamrocks VS Northern Il Cowboys. Mid States Tourney

They play in Decatur, IN. Belmont is the name of the High school.
Clawson

which game is being held at belmont? shamrock? if not where you guys playin?

Shamrock will be playing at home...Jimtown High School 6:30 kickoff

-Coach Bell

The Elkhart Shamrock emerged victorious tonight against The Northern Illinois Cowboys. With this victory the Rock advance to the Mid-States Tournaments Semi Final round where they will take on the winner of the Chicago Cardinals & the Des Moines Spartans. We would like to thank the Cowboys for making the trip from Chicago.

Final score

Cowboys - 0
Shamrock - 33

patriots 35
dragons 7

Is this a real score or another made up one like with the chargers??

Score was 32-7 in favor of the Patriots. This was a defensive/special teams game. Neither offense produced much. Dragons had yardage and time of possession, however the Patriot defense was on the money. Each team scored a defensive touchdown, but it was the opportunities made and touchdowns scored on special teams by the Patriots that made the difference.
Make no mistake, the Patriots are the real deal and can play with anyone. I personally wish them the best in the National Championship in January.

Chicago Thunder 36
Bolingbrook Buccaneers 7

Thunder 3 Time MSFL Champs

WHAT!?!?

No Comments from Chan!?!?

I'm out like shout!

Oh yea hey CHAN I want to answer your question about titles and rings.I know have three in four years.I would say thats pretty damn good.At 23 and three rings.Im probally going to catch ya soon.

HAHAHAHAAAHA 3PEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Sup,

The Elkhart Shamrock have another home game this weekend as the Indiana Mustangs come to town from the MCFL. We will kick off at 6:30 at Jimtown High School. Could you include this game in the predictions this week. We are still in hunt for the big prize as we prepare for our next opponent.

Thanks
Mitchell Frantz
Co-Owner
Shamrock #3