supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals # 22 hangin them up

After 3 years with the Generals and being 40 i have decided to hang it up. I want to thank the IFL for the hard work of keeping the best semi pro league in the midwest going. A shout to all the teams players for the battles we have had and the sportmanship displayed. This is one of the hardest things i have ever had to do. Football is in my blood, every time i padded up it gave me chills. I will miss all the Generals. I have played with Anthony Thompson, Browning Nagle, Corey Harris and others who made it to the NFL. My experience with the Generals tops that. Generals you have a great group of players with good attitudes. Thanks Troy for giving me the opportunity to play at this level, you are the best coach i have ever played for. I wish the Gnerals and the rest of the IFL the best of luck next year!

Re: Generals # 22 hangin them up

Ridge..

It was a good time being your teammate. This was my 1st year with you, but I got to know you better as the season went on, and thought you were a good player, on AND off field. I wish you all the after-ball success..but DONT be talking about this 40 - too old to play stuff!

God Bless!

Hendricks