supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW LEAGUE

The Ohio Indiana Football League is currently accepting teams from Ohio and Indiana for the 2008 season..

-No roster limit
-$300 Team Fee
-$100 Forfeit fee that teams get back at the end of the season if they have 2 or less forfeits..
any questions contact me at konplexent@yahoo.com

All Decisions regarding the league will be decided by the league board who will be all team owners...

Just a little fun info about the new league**

The OIFL is proud to announce the OIFL radio broadcast on Nowlive.com it will air Fridays during the season. There will be interviews with players, coaches and OIFL fans can call in and talk to the host live.. It will give you all the scope on the OIFL Teams for the 2008 season.

OIFL/TV will be on Youtube and will tape the game of the week for each week and air it on the youtube site every Wednesday during the season with commentary..

The Border Bowl 1 will take place in Columbus, Ohio and will feature the champs of the O division and the I Division and will play for the Border trophy .. It will be a weekend of fun with both teams travel being taken care of by the league and will have a press conference, media day and huge pre game activites.. We want people to know that this is the Championship game./..

Re: NEW LEAGUE

sounds good to me dragons

How about a name to go with this league. Also how about some contact info.
Keith Maloy

This is funny.

300 dollar league fee's and the league pays all of your expenses for the championship.

Wow!

Big dreams my man.

sounds just like a league that was supposed to start up this past year.....obviously it didnt happen.....must be the same person....the old league had the same promises..like they said earlier contact info:??? name to go with all this???

If you can get 10 indiana teams and 10 ohio teams...$6000.00 for the league would be able to cover 2 teams for one weekend shouldn't it?

I don't have pennies, so there's my nickle's worth.