supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Longhorns Return

The Noble County Longhorns are coming back to the IFL in 2008. They are having a callout for any interested players. There are a number of recent players that are returning. Everyone will have a chance to compete at what ever position they want and the best man will start. The callout is schedualed for Saturday Dec. 8th at 1:00. It will take place at JR's Junction(pizza place) in downtown Topeka. It is located at the northeast corner of the only stoplight.

For any other information please contact:

Mario Salazar at 260-350-0363

Re: Longhorns Return

Good to see this happening...

GO HORNS...

Mitchell Frantz
Former Longhorns #3

Is this for real? I think that this is great if the Longhorns make a comeback because i personly enjoyed being a part of the team and i will be there Dec.8 if, like you said the best man will play.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting!

Great to hear that you guys are getting things back together. Will you be playing at the same field?? Prater sorry to hear about you guys losing in the championship game.

hey no prob! It was a blast going. Just makes u work harder in the off season ya know.

prater, by working i hope you mean lifting weights and cardio, not making pizzas and eating them, lol

Good to see you Guys coming back...It was fun playing you the First time...You were my First Game so Its gonna be like an Aniversay for me! Good luck next season!

Hahahahah gross! u know me.. eatin pizza and layin by the pool! lol. Well since the pool is closed ive been lifting ... put on 15 punds since i beenlifitng. how does a quick 6'3 311 tight end sound? hehe?

Almost as good as a 6' 3" 311lb fullback lol

Prater shoot me an email zmcclish@purdue.edu

Big Z

Did you just say quick?!?!? HAhaha

did he say quick, i thought he meant lightning fast, thats what he tells me anyways

dont deny it hoss... ill give ya a footrace. 50 yards... ill show u the definition of quick son! hahaha!

That would be one of the slowest races I ever saw. LOL

i was just curious as to if any of the ex long horns will be playing on the new team? So any of the ex players drop me a line at thumper99465@aol.com and let me know if your going to be playing thanks

thumper what r u talkin about.. i would own ur face in a race... ill give u a 5 yard head start son

When will a new website be up???

I just said that it would be a slow race, even slower if I was involved in it. HAHA. But you never know maybe you'll get a chance to prove that one day big boy.

so grod, are you done playing football now or what..........don't say you are getting old, you are still younger than me

Will the Longhorns be playing in the same location?? I know of a few players who might be interested in playing for the Longhorns next year.

I would like to see a race between a 300 pound tight end and a 300 pound full back. Perhaps we could add a 300 pound QB and really make it intresting.

Yes, the Horn's will be back at Longhorn Field.

Now all we need is a couple of 150 lb linemen and we'd have a championship team. lol

shit thumper.. they would prolyl be able to push ur ass around! hahahahahahahahahah

Thats hilarious comming from you lol

Well my shoulder has about had it. I don't know I was gonna play if my brother did but he is thinking about playing college ball now so I am not really sure. That and I am really kind of tired of playing. Been thinking the reason teams i play for don't win is because of me.

hey G-rod, dont be talkin crazy like that i played with you, weather it was a game or practice, you were bringing it everytime. no loss of ours was your fault. take care of that shoulder its still early to change your mind about playing.

Yes the Longhorns will be playing at the same field.

Just curious to why the longhorns can't seem to get a website up or anything. Whos coaching? Does he have any kind of experience.