supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What up with the Broncos Website

What is up with the Bronocs Website....I can't get to it...Are they folding what is going on...

I was at the championshop game and it was awesome and I wanted to check if they had there ring designs and I couldn't get there website...I'm so worried I meet some them at Have a Nice Day...let them feel me up and now I can't check there website... This one guy I think he said his number was 3...I think he is going to be the father to kids...

Help please

Re: What up with the Broncos Website

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
The website is fine !!!

Website was up and running today good as ever.

Well can you get #3 a message for me...tell him I need his phone number so I send him a picture mail. I went and got some stuff he said he liked and I want to send him a image.

He is the future father of my kids...we danced and grinded all night at Have a nice day...ohh my

I am a huge bronco fan....

You must like dudes that walk like chicks!

he does walk like a chick....doesnt he? lol

Oh I believe number 3 his name is terry moore I hope he didn't tell you it was Chris Brown anyway his number is 317-753-5677 He will be sure to get on those duties as poppa! Was just Carter There He's a fat kid number 11 for tha Broncos, gray hair, little waist, big belly, slow feet, yea that guy! I hope your not having twins

first let me start off with addressing bonko! who are you scrub walk like a chick i bet i hit like a grown ass man... NEXT! NOW back to the mystery woman i have no problems with you contacting me my 7535677 # but it doesnt receive picture mail... so call me! j.c. dont you have a meeting today 4 the hair club 4 men today

listen up payton head....i mean terry....whats good???

Hit me up....have you talked to Al??? has he text you or told you whats up?? Holla at your fellow white boy!!! lol

Dont act like your hair is perfect....we can see your balding spot in those pics!!!

yea ive talked 2 big al i cant wait 2 play the thunder in the national championship in florida... we order our rings this friday! (bling bling) we are going to be @ the hooters on us31 from 7-9... big al said we can add some players to the roster so i called G.A.! shipmen baconater & g.a. will kill! do you some other players that could help us where we may be weak @... bald spots? uve lost ur mind your 27 going on 53... hahahahahaha slow lil fat kid with a belly! now that was funny... NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME

Chicago Thunder here we come.Broncos about to be the 3peat champs and national champs.God is the IFL really gonna hate us hahaha.

well i hit harder with a belly...lol....when i was 195 i hit you and almost knocked you out....just think if i hit you now a 225...light out!!!!

they are gonna hate us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up fat boy chris hit me up sometime il proly see you tonite when we are ordering RINGS... its open to the public if anyone would like to come & see what it takes to be a champion! hahahaha... j.c. you are supposed to tackle the offensive player not your own player! not to mention you hit me head on in my chest... your poop water... see all of you chumps i mean CHAMPS 2nite

Poop water....man you have been chasing me for years....just for that your not getting your money lol...j/k....you have to come to Louisville and party if you want it....hit ya boy up....i mean damn...i leave and you are talking trash like that....

Glad to see that they finally found someone worthy to play us.....
I have enjoyed reading all of your posts in the past and now have the opportunity to play you guys....
Enjoy the weather because it will be nice.....
See ya in Homestead

Hey Gam,

Funny how we Terry and I (couple other players from the Sabers, Carl, Greg and Van) get to play you again. I remember those games with the Titans and now it looks like we both are on top tier teams...im looking forward going against that offense!!!

i am dying 2 know who this girl is now... just post ur name or call me you have the #

JC...should be a fun one.....
Fun in the sun......

AWWWWW HOE CUTE JC AND TERRY ARGUING BACK AND FORTH LIKE SOME LITTLE FAGS GO TO BED READ A BIBLE DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELFS DAMN AND JC IT'S LIGHTS OUT NOT LIGHT OUT OLD ASS TURTLE LOL! AND TERRY MUCH LOVE AND ALL BUT WHY EVERY TIME I OPEN A MAGAZINE YOUR IN IT! AND NO NO NOT FRONT PAGE OF EVEN THE MIDDLE BUT THE PARTS ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK I GUESS IT WOULD BE THE ADS ANYWAYS I ALL WAYS SEE YOU IN THE BACK ON THE GAY ADS IS THERE ANYTHING GOING ON WITH THAT OR YOUR TRYNA MAKE ALITTLE EXTRA MONEY LOL GAY BOY! GNITE CHAMPS! i REQUEST A POCKET PASSER NEXT YEAR OR JUST PUT ME ON D-FENSE COACHES PLEASE! I'M OUT LIKE SHOUT * YA DIGG * HIT UP MY MYSPACE PAGE CARLBEATTY4@AOL.COM YOU'LL FIND ME SEND ME AN ADD BUT NO GAY ADS

mr. carl eugen beaty the 3rd! i know you aint cracking jokes or should i call you mrs. tony gambel 2 be!!!! i dont wana put it on blast on here but you know what im talking about... HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW I GET THE LAST LAUGH! in the back of papers come on B how would you know whats in the back and looking 4 faces if you aint been in one i couldve sworn i saw you in a NUVO with two pig tails on the side twisted up like you always do it... i hope you got 4 mins tonys waiting... il hola

Ha that's cute! Put it on blast Tony Gambles Sent Me A half Nude Picture......am I gay or is he gay By the way he plays for the Drangons so maybe they should find out who they really have play for them! You will never get the last laugh chump cause I couldn't tell everyone why you had too go too the doctor when you was asking me about what you should do about your BOOTY BURNING HMMMMMMMMMMMM! MAYBE JC KNOWS WHY! LOL

ohhhh i remember y i asked you y my booty was burning! EVERYONE carl had his hair juice curl activator in my shower & i thought it was my body wash and that shit damn near gave me 2nd degree burns thats y ur hair is burnt orange i bet you wont use that shit again...

DAMN karl say it isnt so booty burning orange hair man i hate not having games in the winter you guys always crack me up but hey we are the champs cant wait to see all real soon our rings will look good on our fingers.

Terry you know that wasnt his activator...what you used was really Carls booty bleach...and yeah he does use it on his hair!!! Carl...you think you have jokes....Im gonna have to tell your little twin Greg to keep you at home!!

your right JC... CARL & GT need not 2 come out the house... 2 brocolli heads... well gt is more like a brussel sprout... whats good with you whos life... man we need sponsors 4 this trip we need this... well keep your head up! i hear your havn another 1 the average people stop having kids after the age of 35 bcuz of children not having all of there chromozomes... you are way beyond that average age give it up you already have 7 doc. jr.

why you trying to be funny?? michael jackson here....cant figure out if you want to be white or black do you?? LMAO....but yeah you are right...i dont need anymore....by the way...how is my daughter...i hope you are taking care of her for me....lol...

yeah im working on some sponsors now....get al to get with me...i am trying to get a hold of him...when you guys coming down....you need to check out my spot..

u n----- r nuts duranged and crazy holla #2