supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Supa...

Just wanted to give you a reminder of this weekends game between The Michigan Gators & The Elkhart Shamrock. The game will be at Jimtown High School in Elkhart, kick off is scheduled for 5:00.

Re: Hey Supa...

Michigan Gators? They lost to the Renegades a couple weeks ago? How did they get to keep playing?

They had issues with the fact that the Renegades had numerous players with helmets and pants that did not match. As everyone knows, most teams add players for these postseason tourneys...but this year they are enforcing that all players must look alike instead of a bag of skittles. Anyway, the Gators were allowed to remain in the tournament and were given a bye to the semi-finals. Don't ask me how they were given a bye....because to me that makes no sense...but most things in these tournaments do not

Thanks for the reminder. I'll get a prediction up later today/tonight. Good luck to the Rock.

Michigan Gators @ Elkhart Shamrock

The Rock are simply a better team and would win this game on the road. The good news for them is that they are at home. The Gators come from the more balanced, but lower power Great Lakes League, wherein they found a way to collect only an 8-5 record. Look for the Rock ground game to go APE in this one. The Rock stay alive in the MidStates and live to fight another day and face a very tough opponent in the next round.

Shamrock 32
Gators 14

Man, you have kept me up all night hitting the refresh button waiting for your prediction. I hope we will make your prediction come to past. By the way I will be leaving my wife at the house but I will bring my kids to the game. The Gators said they are going to take our women & our children, well...

Will you be in attendance for the game??? If so the kick off is at 5:00 at Jimtown High School 59021 C.R. 3, Elkhart, In. 46517...

Supa, you were way off on this one. Having played this season in both the GLFL and the MFL, the level of play is definitely higher across the board in the GLFL. The Gators are a VERY talented team and all their losses came early in the year prior to an influx of players from arena ball. The Shamrocks played a good second half of football last night and we came up a little short. But it is to say a lot of a first year team to take a team such as the Gators to the brink. I don't know if the Gators will win next week, but they will put up a good fight.