supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock vs.Gators

Gators pull off a close one 24-20
Gators really shouldn't have one this one.

Re: Shamrock vs.Gators

What a great game. Though the Gators did NOT do what they promised. They didn't come and KICK the Rock's Butt...and my wife and kids are still packed and waiting for the fool who said they were coming to get them.

What the Gators did do was come and play a great game. They also proved that the Rock is and has been under rated all year long. It was nice to finally watch the ROCK win a FAIR game this year.

To quote a gator..."That was football RIGHT THERE! Up 12-0 nothing at half time and to end up 24-20 with a chance to lose the game with 20 seconds to go and with 1 second to go. THAT IS GREAT FOOTBALL.

The rock looked better than the NATIONALLY RANKED Gators and for a first year team that says a WHOLE lot!!

I have a feeling we will be seeing this team for YEARS to come and like this year they will be a team to be feared.

Guess I'll go get my wife and kids...wish they would have at least followed through on that one!!!

sorry to here that the Shamrocks season came to an End...
Nothing but love for them boys.....

Gotta go with Racine to win the Tourney.........

the Threat have some great talent and didnt load up...

thats funny the rock loaded their roster too so why everybody cry'n

Noone is crying about any team loading up. So where & why this comment came about is the real question.

Maybe this is a comment coming from a disgruntal Shamrock player that really doesn't understand every aspect of the game being played. Let me say this to everyone out there that can & will listen. We play real football NOT SANDLOT. So if you are a sandlot stupidstar than maybe you should stay just that. People need to know your role on a team. Not everyone gets to play in every game. I am a co-owner of this team & there were many games this year I myself did not get a chance to play. This is not little league where everyone HAS to play. If you get a chance to play its becuase you earn it, not becuase you have been with a team all year long. Look, if you are not happy where you are at, then go play somewhere else. There are two other teams within driving distance, The Saint Joe Co. Thunder & The Ligoiner Longhorns. I will not get mad about anyones dicision to do so. I do appreciate everyone that has come out to play for The Elkhart Shamrock this year whether you believe so or not.

Mitchell Frantz
Co-Owner
Shamrock #3

Mitch you need to know your role and know when to keep quite. Im tired of your mouth making us look stupid!!!!! Because of you there wont be much of a team next year!!!

Thats where you are wrong... Becuase of me,my brothers & a some important players on the team is why there even was a Shamrock squad at all. There will be a Shamrock team next year & we are aiming to improve on the succes the team already has. By the way, are you man enough to even state your name or are you just going to be a coward & hide behind an assumed name. Step up & be the man you think you are & post your name next time. By the way I'm tired of babysitting cry baby wannabe players. So why don't you just sit back next year & suck on your bottle & watch this team as we compete next year.

whoa mitch, you know me and you are cool. i have come out many times and watched your games and talked with your players. if you are suggesting that the noble county longhorns or the st. joe county thunder are sandlot teams you are way out of line. i know personally as well as you do that our record was not great with the longhorns, however, we played FOOTBALL, not sandlot football. i ain't mad at ya, but it does sound like you are saying that these teams are second tier to yours, you might not meant it like that, but thats how it sounds, thats all i am saying

Hey Gross,

Thats not what I meant at all. I was just trying to tell guys if they are not happy with playing for the Shamrock that there are other teams around that they can play for. I respect both the Thunder & the Longhorns, & wish them the best for next year. I would rather see guys play for other teams than to just quit playing all together. Options, just optiions was the point I was trying to make.

I do appreciate your response, for I did not realize how my post sounded to other people. When I first posted I was rather upset, therefore maybe not clarifying what I was saying with the correct words.

Thank for your support & coming out to watch the Shamrock play this year. Maybe the day will come where we will meet on the gridiron???

Mitchell Frantz
Co-Owner
Shamrock #3

mitch, if you want 2 know who posts what on here, your on the wrong site. even the admin here wishes 2 remain a secret. if you post something u may get critisized about on here dont expect names all the time. and i agree with the other guy. u did sound like u got the only REAL team in your statement.

Well then I do apologize for that. I have much respect for both of those organizations.

Mitch you guys did a good job and have a good start on next season. You have a good facility and a town that seems to be behind ya, and you guys won some games just pay little attention to the na sayers and keep working bro. I didn't think that you were coming off as saying those teams are second tier teams. However, neither of those teams have been very good. I'll say it, I'm sure those guys pour there hearts out, but heart doesn't always = wins. Keep pushing on bro.

by all means i am not a naysayer, me and mitch are cool, always have been, you are right, they have not been successful, but that does not take away from some of the talent on both teams that can play with anyone the league. mitch, i wish you guys the best, you know that, i just had that one question. and i do hope to see you guys on the gridiron, much respect to you guys.

gross

Sorry If I caused some drama....

I think the comment in regards to Loading up a squad came from my post....

I am no way saying that any team picked up players, I was just trying to say that Racine is Playing with the team that they entered the MSFL with and also entered the Tournament with....

Sorry for the confusion..

pay your money sit the bench then say if you dont like it then find a new team to play for. Look a staduim is built for us oh thats not good enough for the "ROCK" mitch your a joke, dont worry we wont be back. Who rock not the shamerock!

you pay money to play but when its time for you to play you get knocked the FU&^ed out. enjoy what you have and stop chewing on rocks. get in the gym and wait for next season and start fresh. We KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHAMROCK NATION IS HERE TO STAY
YOU ARE NOW THE HUNTED

Who cares if you paid to play. Everyone does, go to any other team and see if everyone gets to play. I can tell you not everyone on the Force plaid in every game. Suck it up and get better.

i have to say clayton is right about the paying to play thing.....i don't know what went on in shamrockland, but i do know that if you want to win a championship everyone don't get to play all the time. some games you have just have to have your best players out there the whole game, however in some instances when you are winning big then you need to get the other players in to make them happy, give them experience and hopefully make them hungary so they will work hard in the offseason.......so once again, i hope to see you shamrocks next year on the field, much respect to you guys