supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid states Tournament

Racine Threat 13
Chicagio Cardinals 8

Hey supa u have a prediction for the gators and Threat???

Re: Mid states Tournament

Back to the top for my MidState boys

What was the score Threat vs. Gators??

Didn't play....field issues. Possibly playing Dec. 1st

Thanks , keep us posted

whats the deal cant beleave they havent set a date to finish this thing up . you would think the threat would drive 500 miles to beat the gators after all this. if the gators dont want to travel then they should forfeit and let shamrocks play i beat they would travel!

It was the night before X-Mas not a Gator in site let the Bums forfiet and that would be alright!
See we the Shamrock could pay another $250 and get back in the tourney again(this has been done before, Gators lost pay again and get new life)
It was the night after X-mas and we fould Dinger #55 up in Gator land with your wifes getting all the dome he can for a X-mas delight.
It was the year after X-mas and up in Gator land some mix babies where born with only one tooth and little wewe's.(like that #44)
Get the game on or just say you took our money and this years chumps are (who gives a rats a%$)
Frazier #72

Just another reason teams in the Midwest need to boycott Nugents tourneys.........
trust me....the same BS happens on the East coast in his tourneys......

Its all about the Money....If Frazier and the boys from Elkhart contacted Nugent and said that they would pay another fee and would travel....Nugent would be all for it...

If thats all it'd take for use to get back in that tourny then we should get a fund raiser together and go and finish what we started.

how does a team go 1-1 and play for a tournament championship, then decide they have the ability to say ... we dont feel like traveling! shamrock will travel anywhere anytime to play. i think the gators feel very fortunate to have escaped with a victory in elkhart and dont want to do all that traveling just to end up 1-2... though the way this tournament is set up that would be good enough for 2nd place... though 2-1 is only good enough to sit at home and wonder how the hell did we let that team take our spot in the championship. good luck to both teams but this tournament is a joke!