supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Me and a few of my friends are looking for a team to play with around Indianapolis. Here is a little info on everyone........

John Brinkman 5'9" 210lbs LB/SS/ST

Calvin Mack 5'7" 190lbs DB/ST

Gerald Glover 5'10" 235lbs LB/ST

Thomas Abernathy 6'4" 265lbsDL/ST tabernat@clarian.org

Vetro Abernathy 6'7" 271lbs QB.........

Most of us played on the same team for the Central Indiana Bears and would like to play on the same team again......

Re: LOOKING FOR A TEAM

generalsfootball.com, check out the team website and fill out the contact info. Should be team meetings in a couple months.

Brinkman...why dont you and Calvin and the rest of you come check us out....terry, carl, greg, and others play over here with the broncos....i would like to play with you and mack again anyways....hit me up at jcarter1998@yahoo.com

check us out at we're a solid team with a good group of guys. we have a good time and we're gonna make a strong run next year.

my fellow bears! whats good? i told yuo guys from the jump where it was popping @ now you guys are just now getting a clue... we would be more than pleased to have all of you come play with us & be a force that we used to be! but over here with the broncos we dont play that bullshit & f*%k around... we WIN WIN WIN thats it so bring it if you come... by the way its yo boy TERRY YOU KNOW...

got room 4 me haha #2

hey guys i hear the indiana titans are starting up in laville in just a little north of indy they are a classy team located right on us 31 north they are having a sign up meeting on jan. 26th at laville highj school at 7 pm or you can call 574-532-1771 and talk to the coach

Fraz...you need to run with us this year....you better believe we have a spot for ya!!! holla at me...502-619-9862