supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Retired

I have not been on here in a month I want to thank every person that I played with and aganist I have been in semipro football for 12 years to give up football is hard more than anyone knows I am 36 years old and have been blessed with a great run I love the Dragons and wish them nothing but greatness! I miss the madison county Chiefs Dane Hill Tom Champion Andy Drummond all those guys! To the haters I LOVE U Too without U guys my fat ass did not get fired up I talked alot of trash all in fun! Thanks to the MIDWEST Football League I will miss this league but not the refs they are the worst in all of football! peace out I will miss u all! LOve to the brotherhood of semipro football! hopefully you can ball until your 36years old! Aka #73 Madison county Chiefs and Indy dragons #68 Chan Roberts out for good!

Re: Retired

Well Chan, it was fun to play with you as well, I hope your future endeavors are fully acheived......Thanks for the season and God Bless........THOMAS AB#51

...and now is the time to break out the Margaritas and the Cool whip

On a side note, very preliminary planning is going on for a Chiefs reunion. This year was the 10 year anniversary of the first "Chocolate Chip". Several guys have mentioned a get together including "Dirty Ernie" aka "Resident Maniac" as "The Q" calls him, "The Satin Latin", "Melvin", Jason Stamm, and a few others. I talked with "Mule" about it earlier this week.

Oh... and one more thing... NO Yegameister for Melvin !

Good Luck my Brother......
I have tried retiring for the past 5 years
I'm 40 now and in my mind the game in Flordia in January is my last one

But something tells me that come May, I will have that feeling again....

Maybe I should just sell my equipment and that might help

Selling the equipment will not work. I have trown it out and I go out and buy more later. I have been trying to quit since 1999.

Yeah, I retired this year too. Now I'm helping start a new team. Time to replace the shoulder pads and helmet I sold on ebay. lol Good luck, Chan

If you call 36 old then man I guess I'm old @ 37. Good Luck it was a fun game when we came down to play you all with the Dragons. I hope you get to watch some good Football in your old age. Later Frazier 72

"WE ALL WE GOT" BL #44 see you soon

Make it happen Brother! We all we got!

To everyone that replyed to this I thank you to everyone that wish me well! Dane I wish I could drink a 68ounceMargarita but found out I was a diabetic! It sucks u know how I love the ritas old lady caught me with a margarita flushed it down the toilet it sucks being a diabetic! I am thankful for all u guys that have been a part of my semipro football playing days frazier Jenkins best end in the MFL to the chiefs no one came close to to filling that void! But the Mighty Indy Dragons love you guys for life good and the bad Coach JT best of luck to you all Happy Thanksgiving! Get a hold of me dane 765 4652121

I guess u got tired of waiting until the middle of every season to decide who u wanted to play for after the team u joined was going to win a championship uh? All jokes aside good luck man A.K.A cool whip!

You have always been a coolwhip hater battee! Get over it I cannot help you quit before I did! Chan Roberts out! P.S. thanks to the positive messages from everyone else! Happy Holidays Haters not joking!!!!!!

Chan enjoy the down time, now that you have plenty more of it. Dane, if there is going to be a reunion let me know so I can dust off the pen and paper. As for you Battee, how bout them Illini? Seriously though, it's been too long since we've gathered to share a few and tell a bunch of lies about women and everything else. And don't worry about Melvin going after the Jaegermeister, I'll handle the Jager, it's my drink of choice now.

Hopefully see you guys soon.
Q

I would like to get together let me know if anything we coul me at ruby tuesdays have not been to that place in forever let me know let do this for sure! REtired out! Chan Roberts

I love to hate on u U really hurt my feelings . The thing I will miss is jackin yoe ass up during practices as chief players! Now that was fun! all in good fun chan, all in good fun! Melvin out Q stop it man, stop it! That game about killed me. However, if Mizzo loses watch out BCS championship !!!! Go Buckeyes!!!!

Chan

Me and Champ are highly disappointed. After sitting at a local establishment and having a few "cold tastes" and a fish "samich" (me with the cold tastes and Champ wit the fish samich), I was telling Champ about your kudos to him here when we suddenly hit upon the idea of paying you a visit but...

Your A$$ was not there! Guess you were at home enjoying some "cool whip" and margaritas.

Melvin and Q,

We talked about you guys as well. We were thinking that it might be time to get a fill up at our South Bend Gas Stop "incredible" as it seems. Q... I'm thinking no Jagermeifter for you OR MELVIN!

U should have called me man I would have came what is your cell or home number ?

HBC LAST MESSAGE WAS INTENDED FOR CHAN BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WROTE IT SORRY