supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
whats goin on?

I just want to first off say thanks to the shamrock squad. It was a fun season, but it sucks how it went down. Trust me I wont let Hutch a.k.a. (Charlie Brown) forget that slippin on a bana peel with one second left and down by 4 points on the 10 yard line. I just want to know what everyones doin for next year. Hit me back. Who Rock!

Re: whats goin on?

Wouldn't be great if people would actually respond to this Croy?? I know that I'm going to be staying with the ROCK but it would be great to know about some other people. What about you are you going to be staying or are you still undecided???

croy, i dont get on here much but i did just read your post. this season was bitter sweet to say the least, i want to let you know how much i appreciated your effort all year... even when you took a couple days off:) im glad you stuck it out when it seem to be goin bad at the end of the regular season. i hope to see you suited up and ready to go next season... even if im only a spectator. good luck see you soon.

Croy the only thing we know for sure come next year is you'll still be bald. HA LOL Hope you guys figure out what your going to be doing and where. It was fun to come down and play (I mean watch) with you guys for the tourny. Maybe we'll meet up again next year, but I doubt that will happen with where i'll be playing. I wish ya all the best of luck. Oh will the little Lepracon that started this post give me a call......