supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANA TITANS SIGN UPS

titans sign ups and team meeting is on dec.8th at laville high school 7 pm. us 31 south of south bend north us 31 from plymouth.team participation fees for 2008 season is 75.00 we furnish home and away jerseys pants mouth piece socks belt.need more information contact me at indiana titans@yahoo.com or by phone 574-532-1771 coach don

Re: INDIANA TITANS SIGN UPS

I JUST TRIED LOOKING UP THE WEB SITE. NOT WORKING. AND WHATS UP WITH THE $75. IS THAT THE PLAYER FEE NOW?

the web site is not yet running and the 75.00 is the season fees for players

I like the fee amount! The coaches and the players for that team were cool. I may consider making some up north trips.

kenny bring it we still have a no 96 jersey and would like to see you fill it on game day.

Is this a real fee or subject to change later as the season comes.

this is the real deal for 2008 season 78.00 grod come give us a look

sorry 75.00 for the season

Kenny...
Looks like the Titans are a little closer too you
Straight down 31........
Could be an interesting season if you come home

big don we have no. 68 also

Hey Croy hows Vitos leg?? Is he done for good??

What league are the Titans going to be in, and where will the games be played at ????

we are going to play in the msfl home games will be at laVille high school

By any chance is coach Don the Donahue who was with the church in New Carlisle?

G-Rod....
I'm not for sure in regards to your question, but I know Coach Don name is Don...

no g-rod i'am not no donahue

What a nice player fee!!!! I have never had a fee lower than $150.00 so you guys should really thank your owner and/or sponsors......Dang.......if it was a lil closer to Indianapolis.....then maybe I could play for ya.......I played against you guys when I was playing for the Sabers; you guys have a lot of class; so keep it up TITANS!!

reminder sign ups and team meeting dec. 8th 7 pm.laville high school.thomas ab thanks for your post the sabers also was a class act