supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Packers v. Cowboys

So since this is basically gonna determin the Top seed on the NFC side of things, and its a Strickly NFL Network Game. Im Inviting anyone and Everyone to come out to the FOX and HOUND Pub and Grille for the game. It will be one Several, Well basically all the Tvs. You can come enjoy the Food and Get some Beer, 2 doller Coors Light pints, 3 doller Killians/Blue Moon Pints, and 4 doller Bombs. There is Pool, Darts, and Even a small Beer Pong table. There are two FOX and HOUNDS in Indiana, One in Indy and another in Fort Wayne. Im stationed at the Fort Wayne Location. The Fort Wayne Location is Directly In front of the Rave Motion Picture Theater. If you are interested and Need directions or anything Shot me an Email. Have a great Day everyone and Drive safely the Weather turning to Crap! Peace and Love!

Re: Packers v. Cowboys

Packers win this one

Well just Dont tell the Cowboys! because they Think otherwise, but Yeah the Pack are Gonna Run away With this one!

cowboys 41
packers 24

you can look for me doing predictions on ESPN after this week. picking games is so easy. GO BOYS!!!

I agree with you coach, Cowboys win big!! Don't worry there's still some room for everyone to jump on the Cowboy bandwagon after this weeks game! Holt are you going to the Cowboy, Lions game next weekend???

Hahahahaha!

That's good stuff!

Cowboys win 37-27. Closer game than it should have been. Can the NFL Network please get another announcer. Gumble might be the worst announcer in the history of the game.

Not making excuses, but when the Refs cant get two big big big calls right its hard to Win...Harris should have had that INT, and it shouldnt have been an Interference call when they Got their Legs tied up...It was a good game and Should make for another historic Playoff run and NFC Championship Game! Go Pack!

T.O. GOT HIS POPCORN READY. WHAT A GAME 37/27. TO BAD BRETT FAVRE DIDNT PLAY ALL GAME.

DENNIS MORRIS
SOUTH CENTRAL BRONCO'S
LONG SNAPPER

bigby and harris suck! along with the officals and that idiot brian gummble. thats alright see the cowboys when there healthy .

Bigby, yes he is a waste of Talent. Harris Not Soo Much...

thump.... i wish i was but no. i almost got the score right either way though another cowboys win is good enough. if favre would have kept playin i think the cowboys would have beat them worse than the final score as there was a let down when favre went out on the part of the dallas D. by the way... great season you had ... even better ops for you in the future. you were a pleasure to coach.

I have to agree with the first pass that harris got. Should have been a turn over. The pass interference call was correct. Did their feet get tangled? Yes, but their feet would not have gotten tangled if the DB had not grabbed him in the first place. Say what you want, but grabbing the arm and jersey to slow him up when the ball is in the air is pass interference. Botom line I want to see both of these teams go at it at full strength, because now I am hearing well if KGB and Woodson were in it would have been a different game. I am just happy that the boys are in the driver's seat with 4 weeks to go. Her is to the rest of the season.

Well the Thing about the "Grabbing" of the arm/jersey/back was bogus...if you actually watch the play in Slow motion, that Little touch didnt slow the receiver, nor was there actually "grabbing"...It was a close call, but I firmly believe that the Ref that is closest to the action should have the final say in the Decision not a Line Judge or someone 20 yards away from the play. It is going to be a great game In dallas again...I cant wait.