supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pats and broncos

Are the Patriots going to flordia to play for the nation championship game or not? I have seen some talk their website that they might not go. Thats messed up if they dont go.

Also are the Broncos going to flordia to playing in the National Challenge game? Oh and what is a national challenge game anyway?

Re: pats and broncos

i think if the patriots dont go i think they should let the dragons go... they only lost one game in 2 years... so if they dont go i know the dragon would love to go play for the national championship

If the Pats do not go the Chicago Thunder should be moved up to play the National Championship game. One loss in the last two years, that loss coming after the death of a teammate the day before. Plus its the Thunders to defend. In that being said why would a team not go to Miami if given the chance.

Are you serious How about the broncos not losing a League game in almost 3 years.Losing only in a pre season game.I think we would deserve anything before all other teams.Well we did 3-peat hahahaahhaha.See you all in Homestead.

Thunder are on their fourth League Championship in a row and haven't loss a league game in as many years. Plus they are the defending National champs, but thats whats great about this game we shall see who is the better team, that is if neither team loads up, I hear the Thunder are not.

This is better than the BCS

How many states are in the United States of America?

How many leagues are in the state of Indiana?
-2 or 3 depending on who you talk to.

How can a team who wins a league in Indiana only have to play one game for a National Championship???

I think I'm gonna play a pick up game of football against my son in the back yard. Then after I throttle him, I'm gonna call Jostens to make my National Championship ring.

All this National Championship talk is a joke. I hope guys aren't dillusional enough to think they are the best team in the country even if they do win the game in Florida. Most of these teams aren't the actual teams that play throughout the season anyway. Many of them pick up quite a few players from other teams. And it also only the players who can afford to go to Florida.

Why don't the Pats and Broncos play in Indiana, and be satisfied with that???

Way too much common sense in that post Joe.

Amen. I couldn't agree more, but FLA is much warmer that time of year.

Why should we play the broncos? Didnt they loose to the Dragons? And I am sure that we handled them in the championship. So to set the record straight we ARE GOING TO FLORIDA. We made a bet to see how many teams would try and say the diserve to go. I won I sad at least three. IF you would have not lost a game then you might have been invited to go but you lost and now it is time for you to shut your trap and deal with that we are going and you are not none of you are. The PATRIOTS ARE.

Jeremiah
The Adams county Patriots.R

Ok, I've seen enough of this to interject my opinion. As a member of the MFL, I feel the need to say the Pats deserve the MFL championship and they got the invite to the national. Now, instead of talking all this crap, why don't we look at things as they are. The Pats have an opportunity. However, due to financial considerations, they may not make the trip or they may make the trip with a minimum number of players. How about all of us, as representatives of EVERY midwestern league help them out? They are the ones who got invited down there and that means they represent all of us no matter what league they are in. And I don't care who you are, anyone who's played the Patriots knows they deserve to be there. So chip in. Help out. Everyone contact Wayne with a donation.

I think I would rather see the Broncos or Pats play the Lima Warriors. That would be a closer game than Florida and we all know how good Lima is.

OOh, OOh where do I sign up to give my hard earned money to another team so they can go to Florida? I am just itching to do this. There have been teams traveling to Florida for the past 5-6 years and they all find a way to make it work. Bottom line...if the players cannot come up with the $, forfeit your spot and someone else will!

O yes this is the same pats team that got killed last yr and the one b4 that. you guys deserve nothing. Win three and come back to talk.

The Broncos lost the Dragons by One point in there first preseason game, the dragons third, with out a kicker, sure the won but was only preseason so to the Broncos it was to evaluate new players and to see where the team stood. You Donkey.

Hey heres an Idea...Crush Tournament!

Just out of curiosity, what is a arena game going to prove? Its not 11 on 11, its a bit different. You may win a 8 on 8 game and then get killed in a real game. Plus didnt last years mfl champs beat last years IFL champs. Sounds like your having a problem getting teams. There hasnt been any cross league talk in a while so let it go. Its the off-season for a lot of people.

I think that the Crush touney is a good idea and wish you guys the best of luck with it. as far as the Broncos go, you guys should be playing for a championship winning three in a row is great good luck v/s the thunder.

This specific post is saturated with diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain. Peep this people.

A: The Pats were INVITED to play for a "national championship", the Broncos were NOT... get over it now!

B: There is ONLY a 2 1/2 hour distance between the two teams. The fact that both organizations are well ran and have a good following in their communities, one of the two can provide a field to make this happen. Get together, set the time and place, shut ya yaps and do tha damn thang.

And C: Let's just say that the Pats go to FL., and win this "National Championship", come home and set up a game with the Broncos this spring, and the "MIGHTY MIGHTY" Broncos end up beating the Pats. Then tha Broncos can add "WE BEAT THE 'NATIONAL CHAMPS'" to their "We're the THREE TIME, THREE TIME, THREE TIME league champions!" title. That's only IF they can beat the Pats tho. Just food for thought fellas, not a knock to any of the teams.

Yeah We are having problems getting teams to Play, only because people arent willing to front 20-25 bucks to play...And how hasnt there been League smack talk? Last time I Checked the Pats and the Broncos are in the Same League but yet this Post is about the Two? yeah it started from why they arent Going to Florida but it all ended up about Who could beat Who? Yeah its 8v8...which means it isnt going to be a lot of pressure on anyone...Its a fun game To play...So come on...Its not that big of a Cash deal, people "full into their team" shouldnt have a problem paying the small about to play...

Where Do I Sign Up? says, "OOh, OOh where do I sign up to give my hard earned money to another team so they can go to Florida?"

Hey dipshit, I don't think he meant all your money. If everyone gave one dollar that would be awesome. Not like I expect that, but that's what the guy from the Sting was getting at. Besides, it's not like participating in the Crush tourney isn't a fundraiser.

Broncos 61, you're a complete idiot. "O yes this is the same pats team that got killed last yr and the one b4 that. you guys deserve nothing. Win three and come back to talk."

Dear god. Who ever deserves to play for a championship anyway? Nobody cares about your opinion except for yourself, cry about it all you want, but the thunder will still think they should get an invite, the broncos think they should get the invite, and i'm guessing the shamrock think they should get the invite....bottom line, someone who makes the decisions wanted the patriots to play...

what can you say?

Why dont the Broncs and Pats just hook up a real game and settle it.

Because that would Defeat the purpose of everyone Typing instead of Playing.

Hey how bout this? I don't give you a thing and you get a job and pay your own way moron! If you guys can't afford to make the trip....don't go and save yourself the beating you are going to take when you get there! I have more than a dollor to give and that is why I will be giving it to charitable organizations during the Christmas Season such as the Salvation Army and not paying for your vacation to FL.

Hey Pats #4,

Noone has meantioned anything about the Shamrock so why are you bringing us in the picture??? I know we don't deserve to go, we lost too many games. If everyone will realize one thing, every team that is playing for a National Title is undefeated. Preseason or not a loss is a loss. Maube now everyone will realize what I said earlier in the year about preseason games do count. Look, the Broncos had a great season once again & it takes a great team to three peat, but the preseason loss to the Dragons hurt. The Thunder also repeated as their league champion but loss to the Chicago Cardinals from another league. So with that loss they loss the opportunity to play for the national title. It also has been a great year for the Thunder. The only thing these two teams need to focus on now is playing each other. Play hard guys, this is liable to be the toughest game for you yet. Good luck on everyone going south while I go outside & shovel SNOW...

Mitchell Frantz
Co-Owner
Shamrock #3

Well am I to take that comment from #4 to be towards me? or the Crush team? about us going to FL? We have no thoughts or illusions about playing in Florida, our season is over it was over the First week of Playoffs...Our fundraiser is just that...a Fundraise for Our team and the Young Waiting-to-Be-Talents, of the Dekalb kids. It has nothing to do with Florida.

Why does everyone think they need everything for free now. Are ppl serious, give you guys a donation. lol if you cant already see teams have trouble with money the way it is let alone give away money. I cant help it you guys have crappy jobs and cant afford a trip to FL.

AS for this Pats Broncos game, if it happens cool if it doesnt owell.

Y do we call this game in fl the national championship, we are not playin for a national title it should be a midwest championship. Why do the teams out in Cali and Texas get shoved outta the picture. IF you look up semi pro teams they are everywhere. There is a team in Cali that has won the league title 6straight yrs and would prolly come to the midwest and duce on our teams. I dont understand it, does the BCS do our rankings and decide who goes to the "National Championship"

Crush42, the above comment was not directed at you, but was for the panhandling Patriot#4 who thinks people should give his sorry organization $ to make a trip to Miami.

Gentlemen,
As amusing as all of this really is, and believe me, it is. Let's face facts, The term "National Championship" is as mis-leading as the term "semi-pro". There are several of these games that happen every year, we are just fortunate enough to have gotten the invite this year. If you look at the team we are playing against, they won this game two years ago, and are ranked #2 in class 1-AA right behind the Lima Warriors. If the Dragons would have been able to win again, the invite was theirs. It is unfortunate that the Broncos lost(no matter how or when it happened) it would have been great to have had the same opportunity that Lima and Mid-Ohio got. to play for the Title in our own back yards on a neutral field.
The Patriots are going to Florida, each player that is making the trip has had to pay out of their own pocket, and we have had several fund raisers to to help keep us from having to pay the entire amount out of pocket.
As far as the Patriots vs Broncos, the game won't happen any time before next season at this point. Although, in a prior post I did say that if the Patriots were able to win the MFL, we would be willing to play the IFL champion. I don't have the time or the energy to track back through all the threads to find it, but if someone is willing, it is there. With all the hype last season about the Dragons vs the Broncos, I figured someone would jump on it, but it never happened. It's really not that big of a deal. I would love to have the chance to play against the Broncos again, it has been a while and the two teams would match up well.
Regarding the Crush tournament, guys if you have the chance to do it jump all over it. We did it two years ago and it is a complete blast. If we were not in the process of trying to get to Florida, we would absolutely be playing in it.
Mitch, I don't think 4 was tryin to call y'all out, he was just making the point that had anyone else gotten the opportunity, they would be fools not to take it. Thanks for your well wishes. Will I be seeing you in February?
Gents, all in all this has been another great season for football and I am looking forward to the future and all that it holds for all of us!
Happy Holidays, be safe, and what is it that Supa always says... Oh Yeah
Go out and make your mamas proud!

Wayne, well said as usual.

For the rest: I don't believe I ever addressed anything as far as the IFL goes. I know nothing about the IFL. Never seen a game. I played in the MFL for two years for a team that was iffy at best but we tried. The only reason I keep my name on here is because that's what I have posted under the few times I have said anything on this board. I could care less about MFL vs IFL or anything to that effect. Bottom line is this: The Adams County Patriots earned their spot. Period. I've stepped on the field with them and I've seen the talent personally which is something that most from the IFL can't say anyway. I don't get the rivalry part of this post unless it boils down to jealousy. I have a love/hate relationship with semi-pro ball because of the things I see on message boards. I felt and still feel that players from the MFL should feel the need to support their champion that's going to represent their team in a national game and help out with whatever needs to be done. That's all. And, as usual, something that was said that should have brought out the gentleman in people, was met with the usual idiocy. So I can only say, whatever. I support the Patriots. I know what kind of guys they are. I know what kind of guy Wayne is. That's enough for me.

Who gives a s*#t what everybody else thinks you guys were invited to go play football in Florida while we will all be up here freezin our asses off. Before I got back into playin football I played on a softball team that traveled alot and we went to Florida twice to play and it was freakin awesome. Once we played in Orlando and the other time we played in St.Augustine but we stayed in Daytona right on the beach,one of the funnest times of my life. I'll tell you theres nothin like sittin on the beach at midnight,drinkin beer and hittin golf balls into the ocean, good s*#t. Piss on the haters you fellas get down there and get it done.

DO NONE OF YOU HAVE AN EDUCATION?

I didn't request money, I was pointing out how funny it was that people B&M about someone saying people should take up a donation for the Pats. If you read the entire succession of posts, you wouldn't make yourself look like an assclown.

Moving on...I take pride in Indiana(and vicinity) Football...If my teammates couldn't make the trip, I was going to see if Wayne would think about putting together basically an All-Star MFL team to go play (under our name for officialness), because I respect everyone in this league. It's a big time commitment...and since my maturity level is years beyond many, I think it would be cool to give the best players a chance at a game like this.

**hey #4, bet I make more money than you haha

I very seriously doubt it.....but if you want to get together and compare bank accounts....we can.

Can a Brother get a loan....dang it christmas time

well nobody knows who you are so that wouldn't work out very well 4

you have an open invite to travel to my compound if you'd like. haha

The Broncos are not making the trip to Florida. To the Pats if your TEAM cannot make the trip it may be time to also decline the trip. Your TEAM was asked to play not the Indiana All Star team. If the Patriots cannot make it then decline. Why it took the Broncos so long to man up one only wonders. Now the Thunder are left with no opponent for Miami and unlike other teams they made sure they could make the trip and have arragements to go. So to the Pats if you can not make the trip and put up a good game with your OWN players perhaps now is not the time to go. NO disrespect is meant, it is the holidays and these days money is hard to come by for some, all I am saying is give another team the chance for a great weekend if you cannot make it.

I PERSONALLY THINK THE PATS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY cares about fights over the internet,
so don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.
Fighting online is like racing in the Special Olympics;
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

This user is not recognized, please identify

Hey Hater, you can think we suck, but at least we don't swallow, don't you wish you could say the same?

Wayne,

Good luck to you guys in the championship game. Unfortunately we feel just short of a chance to go to Fla. also. Carry on & forget about all of us up here shoveling the snow, you better come back with a sun burn...

Wayne,
as a the owner and face of the Patriots, they are what you rep a low and cheap shot team with no class.

Rickey is waiting for the short bus to pick him up for his race.

Rickey,
When you meet me, tell me in person i'm very easy to find and have no problem with you. I will give you credit for not hiding in anonymity, unlike so many of the individuals who feel they need to voice any and every opinion they may have.
Did you take the post personally? I assure you, it wasn't... unless you are the fool who posted as hater. In which case, if you're going to try to talk smack, be ready for what comes back at you. I have always tried to be respectful of other points of view, even if I don't necessarily agree with them. I wish everyone would extend the same courtesy.
I'm tired of idiots who get on here and want to talk $hit, whether they know anything about the subject or not. It's hard enough to get past some of the stigmas that we face in Minor League footabll without all of the in-fighting that happens on these message boards. How many of you can remember the days(not that long ago) when our games were played on the field, and we didn't have people trying to stir the $hit behind the scenes by saying stupid things about subjects they have no clue about? I realize that we are all entitled to our opinions, but if you choose to voice yours, at least have some knowledge of the subject matter that you are addressing.
Yes, the Patriots are going to Florida, and we intend to represent our league and our area the best we possibly can. Now, if your team wasn't invited to go, that is perfectly alright. Let that be their goal for next season, if that is something that is important to them. If not, then please know that that is alright too. I have a lot of respect for most individuals at this level, but some people out there take this WAY too seriously and need to step back and remember that we do this for fun and no other reason. How many of you are getting paid to do this?

Wayne, you missed his point entirely. He was staing that by making such a crude statement that you do not represent your organization well. Yes idiots will get on message boards and make ignorant statements, but as an owner and face of the organization, you have to be above all that and when you stoop to their level it reflects poorly on the Patriots.

Just so you know, I in no way missed the point that was being made. I understand completely that every statement I make reflects on my team, and yet if you read through the numerous posts that I have made over the many years that I have been here, I have not attacked anyone personally, and nor will I. It would have been just as simple for me to post that comment anonymously and no one would have known who said it. THAT would have been stooping to their level.
It's OK for some to say anything that pops into their head, and others get reprimanded for responding, maybe we should ALL grow up a little and realize that this is all in fun!!!!
I think tomorrow I'm gonna guarantee a win!!!

Wayne no one is reprimending you and you can say what you like....just an observation that when an owner of the team makes a post like that it could have negative implications on his team.....but if you are not concerned with that, it is your team and your business???????

Im sick of hearing about the pats.You win one title.You act like you have done something.I hope you come to the IFL.The MFL sucks.The pats suck all of em suck.

I hope you go to florida and win so you can just suck each other off the whole way home.

OH YEA 3PEAT.

AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne please put a game together with the Broncos. I am begging someone to make this happen. You want to now what its like to play us come get some fool. cannon 89 out

nobody on the patriots or in the mfl care about the ifl. i don't know why you all are so jealous of us, apparently the mfl is some 2-bit rigged conspiracy football league anyhow, so quit talking about us constantly please. the mfl has nothing to do with the ifl, it's hilarious how much some people care about the mfl.
If people get worked up over this or any comment, I pity you for being such a worthless loser, have some fun queerbag, lighten up...chances are if you die of a heart attack from being overweight and pissed off about a comment made on a semi-pro football website, you'll go to hell hahaha

Hurry and post, semi-pro football is world crisis #1, i can't wait to here the death threats over this one haha, this site is so fun

Why is everyone so worked up about this. Look we the Bronco's lost 1 game the Patriots did not loss a game. So thay are going to Flordia and playing for the National Championship. We the Bronco's where invited to play in a game in Flordia. But we turned it down becouse of money. Both the Bronco's and the Patriots have a great team. I think the Patriots should go and play for the National Championship. Thay ended the year undefeated and was ranked #1. Now who thay play I think it is a joke. I dont see how you have a AA National Championship game with a 1AA team coming down to AA to play. I dont think that is far. Why dont everyone stop fighting about who should go and who shouldnt go and get ready for next season. Now on the "What league is better IFL & MFL thing." Both leagues have some really good team in them and both leagues have the problems. No one can say who league is better. Bronco's rember that AL had it all worked out that all we had to do is everyone on the team give $100.00 and we could go. Now that is not much and even if we got the Invite to play in the National Championship. We woundnt be able to go becouse of money. I just want to end this bye saying to the PATRIOTS GOOD LUCK.

Thanks
Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
South Central Broncos

Well put Dennis

They are not playin for a national title! Just the midwest. If you wanna call it national then bring teams from every where not just indiana and the states that touch it.

Wen did pre season games start counting, last time i checked the new england pats got beat in the pre season but their record isnt 14-0-0-1.

I know they have counted for at least the last 4 years, thats when I started and they counted then.

Sunday, January 13th- Noon-4th Annual Minor League Football News "CLASS AA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP"
Adams County Patriots (MWFL) 11-0 Champions vs Carolina Knights (SFL) Champions 11-0

It's like a college bowl game, you get invited.

Last time I checked, neither of the Carolinas' border Indiana...or even Ohio, Kentucky, or Illinois.

Lastly, no shit new england's record isn't 14-0-0-1, because that doesn't make any sense. What else is there besides winning, losing, or tying? Does the fourth numeral represent forfeit?

Now the Brocs didnt have a foreit this past season did they? Wasnt the last one against the Wranglers? Have the Pats ever had a forfeit?

Now you men quit and start acting like adults. This is the most rediculous thread in the history of threads. If you have a chance to play football, no matter when it is....you play. SO....why bitch about other people playing? I don't know how you can argue who deserves to play when they are both LEAGUE CHAMPIONS. That is like saying, hey we lost to you guys, but WE should reap the benefiets. You want to go to Florida? Follow that little dotted line that holds a big punch, and if you can stay on that line long enough...maybe you will get your chance. Jealousy is what I would expect when my kids friend picks his team in madden. Kind of what I have read in here. We have dudes wanting to compare bank accounts, people boasting about thier jobs? Are you kidding me? GL to the pats, and whomever else and thier baby's momma who will be playing in warmer climate. As for the whiners, let some oxygen out your chest and get that delicious bottle of milk your mommas have warmed up for you. If your not still on the nipple I guess. I don't know how your going to get through life if you think this is the end of the world. MidWest if turning into a joke....ok, maybe just Indiana. Pick a side of the fence, either your hillbilly or not.

the fourth one is for pre season, since that is wen they lost last, same for us. We may have a forefit but we didnt lose our champ game two yrs ago. That is the last time the pats got beat.

I'm curious why the broncos keep talking smack about the Pats when the Pats blew out the team that beat the broncos.

Baller....
so what we lost to the dragons.... wooo weeey
damn!!!
no excuses!!
when the pats season is over next yr and so is ours we should play....
both teams at the TOP of their games
NO GOD DAMN EXCUSES!!!
end of story!!!
enjoy your off season
good luck PATS
yea i said it...
im tired of this thread
they are there we arent!
so what.... damn
once again from supas favorite drunk
i dont give a DAMN
i cant wait to drink with the
DARKE COUNTY WARRIORS AGAIN
THEY AWESOME

Kurt 36
Broncos

WAYNE WOLF and the PATS
Good Luck kick some ass

Piss of if you hate this

Good luck wolf

Supas favorite DRUNK
Kurt36
Broncos MLB
24oz BUDWIESERS

thanks fellas

Come on up to the indoor tourney Curt I'm down for some 24oz Buds myself matter of fact I've already had several tonite. Who knows we might have a DC jersey big enough to fit ya.

if you still have my number call me!
i thinmk beef might have it also...
Toast36