supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting

The dragons will be having a meeting this saturday Dec 9th @ 12:00 @ UNIV. of Phoenix.

Directions from all sides of town.

From the Northeast: Proceed South on I-69 to 82nd.Street. Drive West on 82nd.Street toward the Castleton Mall area. When you see a Burger King on your left, get into the left hand lane and turn left on Knue. Knue road is between the Burger King and the IHOP. Go to the end of Knue road – you will find our blue glass building on the left side of the road.

From the East: Proceed North on I-465 to I-69 North. Proceed North on I-69 North, to the first exit which is 82nd. Street. Drive West on 82nd.Street toward the Castleton Mall area. When you see a Burger King on your left, get into the left hand lane and turn left on Knue. Knue road is between the Burger King and the IHOP. Go to the end of Knue road – you will find our blue glass building on the left side of the road.

From the West: Proceed around Indianapolis North and East on I-465 to I-69 North. Proceed North on I-69 North, to the first exit which is 82nd. Street. Drive West on 82nd.Street toward the Castleton Mall area. When you see a Burger King on your left, get into the left hand lane and turn left on Knue. Knue road is between the Burger King and the IHOP. Go to the end of Knue road – you will find our blue glass building on the left side of the road.

From the Northwest: Proceed East on I-465 to I-69 North. Proceed North on I-69 North, to the first exit which is 82nd. Street. Drive West on 82nd.Street toward the Castleton Mall area. When you see a Burger King on your left, get into the left hand lane and turn left on Knue. Knue road is between the Burger King and the IHOP. Go to the end of Knue road – you will find our blue glass building on the left side of the road.

From the South: Proceed around Indianapolis East and North on I-465 to I-69 North. Proceed North on I-69 North, to the first exit which is 82nd. Street. Drive West on 82nd.Street toward the Castleton Mall area. When you see a Burger King on your left, get into the left hand lane and turn left on Knue. Knue road is between the Burger King and the IHOP. Go to the end of Knue road – you will find our blue glass building on the left side of the road.

Re: Meeting

JT,

The 9th is on a Sunday not a Saturday. So is the meeting on Saturday or Sunday? Let us know.

8th saturday i like to mess with people . Sorry.

It's because your a Juggalo!

He has a really messed up since of humor!Just ask the players he cut this season

I wish i would of keep some of the guys who got cut they had more heart than some of the guys we keep. Talent is not everything.I have learned from my mistakes. I will not let a league or another coach tell me who or how many players i can have on my team. I have nothing but respect for coach hooten but it is time for us to move on with out him. The MFL gave us a home for two year but it is time for us to move on. If any player has a problem with me you can call me or stop by my house and i will let you get everything off your chest. We are making a lot of changes for the better.
Hope all of you out in the football world have a safe and merry christmas.

P.S. yes i am a juggalo, down with clown till im dead in the ground.

jt i sent you a email hit me up and let me know whats going on with everything

what do you mean moving on are you joining another league or dropping the team or what?????

a new league.

Hey JT I agree with you 100% heart goes alot further then talent does. To bad some of the people on my team this year didn't realize that. Good luck with finding a league, hopefully we'll get a chance to play you guys again sometime later on down the road.

jt i hear you guys are planing on joining the msfl

I hear the Dragons are joining the MOFL.