supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
surgery for my cancer

whats bronco teammates well im having surgery tuesday to take care of my testicular cancer on tuesday i hope all is well and you and your family are doing great im a little nerveous but as much as you know i had pain through out the season. so i have to man up i guess and have the surgery so lets have fun and let the one nut jokes fly cant wait to hear them well it will be soon and are rings will be here cant wait to early spring and chase another one i love u guys be good happy holidays steveo

Re: surgery for my cancer

Good Luck with your surgery, no jokes til you get better!

The Battle Creek Blaze want to wish you the best of luck throughout this ordeal. If we can help you out in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.

You are in our thoughts - stay strong.

Good luck. I hope to be playing with you next year.

Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
Bronco's # 69

May god bless you and be with you in your time of need!! Hopefully, If I can make it through try-outs and roster cuts; I will be able to play with you next season........Peace and God bless! "Be aware bad company ruins good morals"

God be with you as you go under the knife. I'll say a prayer for you this morning my brother!

I would like to wish you the best of luck, as a two time cancer survivor I know how you feel as you get ready to have your surgery have faith and keep your head up. You will be in my prayers hope you have a speedy recovery.
Coach Allen

Well Stevo came out alive and talkin smack I picked him up today and all is good.

Good luck steve-o And let the nut hang.

thanks bg al thank you team from michigan i love your guys message so if you need a pic i can i have survived cancer now twice thanks cutters coach allen myself and bg all spoke of your team today i was on the hs allstar team with izzy many years ago but thank you from the bottom of my heart. and kyle 61 they made we wear i white holy thong to keep the boys close its yours whne season starts ill even signed it. ok supa nation let the wunnut jokes fly half a man i wann hear good ones. so make me proud i love u guys ifl teams. go bust a nut ill blame my fat chicks

All i can say is to get on here and post that kind of personal information, well it sure takes alot of balls,sorry dude,I mean ball. But seriously I'm glad everything went well and good luck with your recovery.

Best of luck to you wish you and yours a happy holiday! #68DRagons Chan Roberts

Congrats!

We'd be honored to feature you as one of our survivor stories...please forward your information to us at battlecreekblaze@yahoo.com, or visit the site http://www.battlecreekblaze.org

On a side note, we'd like to wish a happy new year to all of our neighbors to the South!

You know Steve!!.......it would be a perfect time to throw a few jokes out there, considering you are on your road to recovery, but i'll save that for another day. God bless and hope your recovery is quick and painless......."If god is with me, who is against me?"

im a happy go lucky guy all jokes are welcomed i laugh at my self all the time so let them fly fellas