supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SupaFan's Identity on the Cowboys

I must apoligize that I have not been on for awhile, but I occasionally check in now and then to see whats new! If this subject has been mentioned or discussed already, I do apoligize, but this has really been on my mind...

...last year, I mean Septemberish of 2006, I remember the conversation of the T.O. and the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl discussion and I do believe, if my memory serves me correctly, Supa stated, "If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, I will reveal my identity." I feel that the fans of SupaLand that can recall this statement would love to hold you accountable for your words and have your identity "on the line" with the Cowboys this year!

Do not take me wrong, I am not a Cowboys fan nor am I pulling for the Cowboys. I personally want to see Brett Farve put one in the books for his final year just out of respect for what he has brought to the game.

Super Bowl Hopes
-Colts vs Packers-

Generals#56

Re: SupaFan's Identity on the Cowboys

You remember correctly, and I stand by those words. Perhaps that will help to make the playoffs more interesting in an otherwise pretty slow time around here.

My money, of course, is on the winner from the AFC- whoever that might be

supafan will not be revealed....

Cowboys suck....

I'm rooting for the Packers....
Or maybe the Jags

Supas Identity is...... CAM CAMERON!!!thats it! finally out there!

Cowboys Suck?????
Got 5? Thought not.
I have been hoping that they will make it, but the way they have been playing the last few weeks scares the hell out of me.

packers rock and then all will know they are the team to win the super bowl and bring out who supa is

But Supa said in a bet with myself and somebody else that he would only reveal if the Cowboys win it all.

No hard feelings to anyone, but as I expected, my secret is safe for another day. T.O. will NEVER win a title game. And if he does- I'll be eat my words.

But that will be for another season in another year.

I agree with T.O. never winning a ring!!! He will never deserve it. How many times do we have to see him chicken wing or drop a ball then smile like he does? He is an overrated arrogant prick. I am not a Dallas fan, but I do hope he leaves the team. Jerry Jones don't have a clue what the hell he is doing...

DID YA SEE TERRELL OWENS CRY.......FUNNY STUFF!

... get offa Terrell Owens nutz already!!!

T.O. is not overrated at all, the guy has had earned and worked hard to be every bit as good as he is... you guys may not like his attitude, but the guy is a hardworking athlete, you can't take that from him.....though i am a skins fan and i hate the cowboys, i think, unfortunately, i think they will be good for a couple more years to come

HE CAN BE WHAT EVER YOU WANT HIM TO BE. I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT A KICK OUT OF T.O. CRYING LIKE A 5TH GRADER. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE A LOSS LIKE A REAL MANE!