supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL Team Signup Deadline January 20, 2008

To whom it may concern;

The deadline for IFL signups is Sunday, January 20, 2008. IF you are interested in applying to the IFL for the 2008 season, please complete our signup form by this date. The form is accessible through our website at www.interstatefootballleague.com

Best regards,

Eric Rozens
erozens@sbcglobal.net
IFL Expansion Team Chairman
Interstate Football League

Re: IFL Team Signup Deadline January 20, 2008

Reminder:

The sign up deadline for the 2008 IFL Season is this Sunday, January 20, 2008. Interested teams should complete our signup form by this date.

Click here to sign up!

Eric Rozens
erozens@sbcglobal.net
IFL Expansion Team Chairman

Any way of knowing who has applied for the league and how many teams will be added to this already great league? Just wondering.

DCW96,

We had 10 teams apply this year. I can tell you that 5-6 are from existing leagues but out of respect for those teams and their current affiliation, they won't be pubically disclosed unless they are voted in.

I would say that out of the 10 that applied 2-4 are not only great organizations, they would be a great fit for the IFL. It will be interesting to see what happens this year!

Stay tuned...

Eric Rozens
erozens@sbcglobal.net
Expansion Team Chairman

is the dragon one of thos teams cause i would like to see them in the IFL....

Did the Dragons apply?

i heard that they (the Dragons) was staying in the MFL.

I heard the Dragons DID apply to the IFL. I hope they get in to it would be a better fit for them. The IFL has good leadership and is well organized!!!

The Dragons need to step up to a real league like the MSFL.

All I will say is that have left the MFL. I'm sorry if this does not answer your questions as to what league we have applied to. Thank you MSFL for thinking we belong.

the dragons can not compete in the MSFL. Can we bring in some teams that can give the thunder a run for their money?

dragons have def applied to ifl. hopefully they are let in

The MSFL is awful. They only have the Thunder. The other 4 or 5 teams suck bad. A step up would be MCFL or NAFL.

Any of these leagues are a big step up from the mfl or ifl.

The MFL is not a bad league they just have some problems that they just dont want to fix.

#1. Roster - it is hard to get players to play this level of football and if you have to turn some guys away that just sucks. I do understand why the MFL has the 45 man roster. Only like 3 teams had over 40 guys, most teams are around 25-30. The pats won it all and only had i think 26. If it is all about the 11 on the filed like you all say then why would you make a roster limit?

#2.Refs -
I know you will have problems with refs in all leagues but these guys are just a joke. The make the rules up as the game goes along. Ask the cutters,shamrock,sting and wildcats. They come what ever time they want and do what ever they want. If they wanted a team to lose they did just about all they could to make it happen.

The list could go on but you guys get the point.
Wayne Gaddis Players Board of Director for the Dragons.

This is hear say but, I was told the dragons were the reason for the player limit and were the only team that had a issue with it.

You are correct, it is hear-say. There were other teams that had more than the required limit and had to make cuts as well and had issue. As with any front-runner on an issue we take the brunt of the criticism for speaking out. That is fine. Just please have your facts when you talk, and please leave your identity. We are all men here.

I think the Shamrock had to make some cuts, but I didnt hear of any other team. The Cutters were close to the cap. But that rule was already in the works before the new teams got in last year. And this info came from a inside source. I guess if the MFL doesnt have a roster limit this upcoming season, which you know we will hear about it in a few months, then you know it was for the dragons.

Why are we talking about the Dragons and the MFL. We have moved on and they have to. We was not liked by to many teams so they will say what they will of us so be it. The pats beat us for the champioship in 07 that seasons over lets move on to the next. Gronberg as i call him better known to you all as Josh G does a lot for us that most people dont see. Now JT is the voice of the team, he is our head coach and has been around this level of football longer so he knows more and does more with the team.

If you like us or hate us its cool with us . Best of luck cant wait till the season starts so we all can have some fun doing what we love to do - what was that agian talking on the web site oh wait a second no peps its playing football. Have safe week and damn i hope the giants beat the patriots but we all know thats not going to pan out.

I don't think the MSFL is a step up. It is equal if not lower than the MFL and the IFL. The Chicago Thunder is the only good team in the MSFL and they are afraid to play top flight teams from other leagues. Don't mention the Threat because there is only 1 good team in Racine and it's not the Threat or the Horseman.

I agree, nip it in the butt and move on with this thread. By the way, Go New England. I dont like New York and I wish the Packers were in it, but o'well.

gradowski, dont you play for the warriors. i hate how there are 3 warriors teams in this area. they should change thier names or something. its funny cuz they all are affraid to play each other. my money is on miami valley.

My money is on yo momma