Comment
thunder win another on

thunder win 14=7 cograts

Re: thunder win another on

What Thunder, and who did they play?

chicago thunder beat a florida team 14 to 7 in miami for the ship

Congrats to the Thunder. Another great year proving that they deserve their place among the elite in the Midwest.

They did not win the Ship. It was just a bowl game. This game has no value other than the Thunder are now 1-0 in 08.

Congrats to the Thunder. Glad to hear you guys had a game after all.

YUP...your right....
it went from a championship game to just a Bowl game.
Actually it was called the "Hurricane Bowl"

We went down there with a small amount of players since it wasnt a "Ship" and still walked away with a "W".....

Since it was just a Bowl game, alot of veterans didnt make the trek...

but this old man enjoyed the fun in the sun...

Actually, this game was never a Championship. It was always just a bowl game. There were only to Championship games down there. The AAA and AA MLFN National Championship games. The 1AA or AA Championship Challenge was just a bowl game.

congrats to the thunder, way to represent the midwest and the msfl.

Gambrel / Thunder,

Congrats on the win and thanks again for practicing with us while in florida.

have you all given any thought to our pre-season offer? we'd love to start a home and home rivalry between the Wolverines and Thunder if you're up for it.

Hop
Hardin County Wolverines

It looks like the Hardin County Wolverines have issued a challenge to the Chicago Thunder. I really don't see the Thunder accepting the game because this is a game that they would probably lose bad. Hopefully, they will step up and play a top notch team for a change.

I guess when your the best everybody wants a shot at you.

Actually its more like....
when you're a solid, first class organization like the Thunder, other first class teams would prefer to play you instead of some scrub team that would lose by 100 lol

The Wolverines have seen the Thunder for 2 years now and were slated to play them in 2006 for the 2A title game. With only 4.5 hours seperating the two teams, it only makes perfect sense to explore the idea of an annual rivalry between two nationally ranked and respected teams.

While we respect the Thunder and their accomplishments, don't think we are trying to make a name for ourselves with this game....our record speaks for itself. In fact, we are open to taking on any and all teams within a reasonable travel distance.
Home and home, just sign on the dotted line.
Any takers?

Hop

the tunder are a great but for guys to say they are the only great team in the msfl you are sadly wrong the threat is good the lions are good and i'am coach don and delane will have the titans ready for anyone

Hop, we as a team were dissapointed we did not play the Wolverines two years ago in Florida. We respect what the Wolverines have accomplished as a team and as a franchise. Personally I hope this game can be put together.

No disrespect to the Threat, but the Raiders are the only good team in Racine. The Lions are decent, but that's it. I think the Thunder should get revenge on the Chicago Cardinals and play this Hardin Co. team. I think that would make for 2 good preseason games for them.