supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any word on the Pats

Im curious as to whether the Pats made the trip to Florida and if they did, what was the outcome?

Re: Any word on the Pats

Well, they have not yet posted on their own board so my first guess is they may have loss. They are quick to talk every time they win, so why are they so quiet now???

No Earl Parson's Ref's
+
Admas Co. Patriots
=
Wayne lossing games...

I know the Patriots lost but am not certain of the final score. I believe it may have been 28-16.

since you think earls refs won all of the pats games for them, do you also think the dragons had help beating the broncos.did the rock have help beating the thunder, NO. its apperant that you only know your league. dont make empty statements.

The pat played a hard and clean guy with their team the real ac pat's. Not 4 teams put together!! the N.C. Knight did not play they got players from all over the N.C...It was the N>C all Stars and that is the real the game ended 28-16 with Nc scoreing with .30sec to go. The pats had 24 players the NC all stars 65 talk all you want the pats played hard and your just mad your team could not beat them in any game. Great game Pat's

HEY KEEP YA HEAD UP; YA STILL WON THE MFL CHAMPIONSHIP. I WISH I GOT A CHANCE TO PLAY AGAINST YOU GUYS; HOW MANY POINTS DID YA SURRENDER DURING THE SEASON? OK THEN! PEACE AND GOD BLESS TO THE PATS!!

Man it was an experience yall but the man is right they did stack there team hell I they had arena 1 guys X NFL players I think they only had 4 original NC players and 2 of them wanted to play with us. We played hard and with more heart than any team that was there that weekend. We just ran into alot of injuries we lost our all-american the first qr and d-end. We played with HEART it was something to watch. We had the lead with 3 minutes to go. The injuries just took there toll on us and the 15 minute qr also hurt us with all the injuries we had. If you ever get a chance to watch this game you will see that on that day the patriots played with HEART and played to the end. I love the guys I played with that weekend and I will never forget it. Thank you Wayne,Tiny, and all of the pats.

What goes around comes around. Earl took care of the pats all year with the refs,and the knights took care of the pats with a few new players. Like it or not it's the truth. I know the pats will get on here and say that the refs didnt help them win blah blah but the refs helped you.

It sucks to lose a game that you should have won when someone cheated.

Hey cbo keep talken how the refs just helped us all year. Yea we payed them more every game so we could win. Man get a clue dude the refs sucked both ways this year in the mfl. We are a good team if you got something to prove I'am sure we could talk Wayne in to playing what ever team you are associated with. So if ya got beef lets strap it up and go, you bring your hometown refs and we will still take it to ya. Untill you have played us or seen us play shut it. Quit being a hater. Yea we lost yea they had alot of guys but we still took it to them.

who are you associated with CBO? you ARE a bitch...we aren't whining about losing, we were the better team, but our 24 weren't in good enough shape to run against 60 all-stars, for 60 minutes.

It was a hell of a time, and a great experience.

#4 no doubt that the pats are a good team, but once agian it show that you guys have no class. Becuase one guy says what he thinks even though it is wrong, your responding in a "your a bitch" makes people look at you guys in a negative way.

It seems like every time someone says any thing that a patriot player does not like you guys fire back with a F-U or a your bitch or something like that. Dont let these people bring you down. Good coach's would tell you this. Good luck.

Mr. Bollings,

If I was a coach, I'd rather my team respond to constant jealousy spawned criticism by pointing out who and who is not a bitch, than being that bitch who constantly whines because they suck at life.

To conclude, if you're retarded enough to keep crying about your crappy season, and blame the Patriots for you being ugly and not getting any ass etc...I'll keep making fun of you.

ps. have a sense of humor, but don't be a whiney bitch

everyone on hear sounds like a bunch of kids so just grow up and get ready for this coming up season getting closer and closer everyday. can't wait good luck to all the teams this year expect when you play the DC Warriors lol

I just wonder if supporters of semi-pro, such as sponsors, were to read some of these childish name calling cursing post, would teams begin to loose sponsorship money??? There are teams on this board alone that do not show any professionalism at all. I don't believe I have ever heard any NFL, or college players respond & talk to each other they way we do on here. People wonder why Semi-Pro football does not get the respect it should? I understand that what some may say will upset us at times, but are we not adults & above mere words?

Here is a challenge for all of us...

Before you make a post on any message board, reread what you just typed. Then in your mind think of the person you respect the most in your life. If that person read your post, would he or she be proud of you??? I am just wondering how many young kids get on this board themselves & read some of the garbage we let loose on each other? They are watching all of us whether you think they are or not. How we act today will determine how they will act tommorrow.

Mitchell Frantz
Co-Owner
Shamrock #3

This is a message board...you have no idea the context in which people type. I like to have fun, I don't type on here while clenching a gun in my other hand...I have a good time and make fun of the serious/jealous that are on here.

NFL players would talk like this on camera, so I guess you're correct.

Here is a idea mitch, you know how this message board is, so why whould you even tell your sponsor about this site. The SHIT will NEVER stop so quit whining, and fyi, read on yahoo and you will see nfl players doin it all the time.

Please quit comparing players on ANY "semi-pro" teams to those of the NFL. There's not a player on any of these teams would stand a chance at that level! I'm sure someone will respond saying, oh so & so could, he's blah blah blah, STFU, no way! Semi-pro is what is is and that's all it will ever be. You are just someone that didn't make the big time, you love the game, still want to compete, etc.. and that's fine. I'm sure your friends, wives, etc will be real proud of you if you win a championship and go BUY YOURSELF a nice ring but get over it, YOU ARE NOT A PRO ATHLETE!

The owner of this message board doesn't require registration of your name so you can get on here and start as much shit as you want. You can hide behind a screen name and piss off as many people as you want too. So I'm really not buying the fact that this message board does anything more than detract from what so many people wish it could be. It doesn't really matter who reads the crap here, players, coaches, so called "owners" (that don't own shit!), fans, wives, kids, sponsors, etc...

Do you really think anyone on here cares about the possible repercussions of what they type or how it's perceived by those who may visit here? Hell no! That's why this brand of ball will always be preceeded by it's reputation! Face it, semi-pro football is barely more than backyard ball, the only difference is that you pay some refs to come out and keep fights from breaking out!

It's okay to take it serious but remember, you're no where near a pro. If you were, you'd be somewhere else!

If you are one of the teams beating ass year in and year out, you are probably one of the teams lucky enough to have D1 athletes or the best players in your area. It's funny how guys jump ship to go join a team that easily wins their league year after year. Where's the challenge in that?! Move up and play in a league that presents a challenge! Then talk some shit!

Get over yourselves!

Okay Supa, you can go ahead and delete this since it's so on the money and speaks the truths that you all so don't want to hear.

I like football fan.

I like you too, you can be my friend

No Football Fan, you have it all twisted. It is attitudes like yours that make this level of ball what it is. My guess is that you are affiliated with an organization that accepts mediocrity or you are pissed because you cannot be involved with an organization at all. I know, I know you will come back and tell me how you do not wish to be affiliated with such a low rate level of ball and how as players we all think we are better than we are. I will break it down to you. What is wrong with this level of ball is the ability for anyone who wants to start a team(with or without the resources to do so), they can. There are many quality organizations out there that do things the right way and are more talented, organized and financially stable than most lower level paying arena teams(ex. Racine Raiders, Detroit Seminoles, Lima Warriors, Brooklyn Mariners, Green Falls Jackets, Central Penn Pirahna and the list goes on and on). Most players on these teams could play some form of arena ball at a minimum and get paid for doing what they love. However it is not a career that will support a family and they choose to play for the love of the game and still maintain some other form of employment to take care of their financial obligations. These organizations are standard setters for all of semi-pro ball, but it is the fly-by night organizations that are here today and gone tomorrow(or resurrect under a new name every year) running up unpaid bills and making unfulfilled promises and the players that bounce from team to team year in and year out with their cancerous attitude, that get all the attention. SO, do not stereotype all teams at the semi-pro level that are doing things the right way and putting a quality product on the field, but advocate that leagues not let the same "owners" year after year, bounce from league to league without fulfilling their obligations from previous years. Black Ball these individuals that pop up everytime the weather breaks with the "next best thing." We all need to work together and police our level of football, but EGOS get in the way of allowing this to happen. Things have not always been this way as I have been involved in Semi-pro football for many years. Teams used to be more financially stable and there was no lack of players to field a team becuase there were not 5 organizations within a rocks throw of one another. The quality teams in this area need to band together and form a quality league and ostricize the rest and force them out of existance.

On one hand, yeah, it would be good to have a few good teams, but then you gotta look at why we have semi-pro....that would make it so half of those who play could no longer play because they aren't good enough

basically, if you're good, get out of a shitty league..and join a good league instead of beating up on the retarded kid next door, but still, let the retard play to, just not in your league.

(damn work has been boring the past few days)

That is a funny way to put it, but I think you hit on something. We have A, AA and AAA leagues and teams, but the system that determines this is a joke. If teams were legitimately ranked and you did not have AAA teams playing in A leagues and vice versa....there would be more equal competition. Also just because a player or team lacks talent, does not mean they must lack class and organization. Allow talented players and teams to play in AAA leagues and still have A teams and leagues for players that are not as talented, but still love the game and enjoy playing. I have always said that just because a team has subpar talent does not excuse the lack of organization. I definitely think there is a place in our sport for those who were blessed enough to play college or professional ball.....but they still deserve things such as quality playing facilities, matching uniforms, knowledgeable officials, an organized league. When we settle for less than this it creates the current climate of semi-pro football. Believe me some of the most organized teams that I have played for were definitely not the most talented. However, we were able to beat teams much more talented than us because they believed all they had to do was show up on Saturday and roll their helmets on the field. Individuals on here that are familiar with the USFA can give the Mt. Carmel Fire as a perfect example of a new team who did not have all the talent in the world(maybe won only 1 or 2 games last year), but were one of the most professional, classy organizations in all the mid-west. And guess what, they will be more talented this year becuase many players in the Cincinatti area liked what they saw and are choosing to play for them this year. I understand that not all teams are blessed with a large market of former college players to recruit from. But, no matter where you are from you can encourage appropriate conduct from your players. The Mercer/Jay County Cougars are a perfect example of this. They have never had a large roster of incredibly talented players....but you never hear a negative word about their organization. They show for all their games and compete with teams from much larger markets. Their facilities are top notch and they have quality team management. My whole point in rambling is, we should not accept mediocrity or incompetency when it comes to teams in our league. Football and sports in general is about so much more than Wins and Losses and we have an opportunity to continue to do something well into our adult years that we loved to do as children. It is the extracurricular crap off the field that burns folks out and retire well before their time. We are the only ones who can make the necessary changes, as no one outside of the semi-pro community gives two hoots about us or our shortcomings.