supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What up.

It's lil' chuck formerly of Shamrock, Titan, and Longhorn fame. If you haven't heard, I packed up and moved to florida and as of tonight I've joined the Lake County Spartans out of Leesburg just outside of Orlando. Hope everyone is doing well and special what ups to the new Indiana Titans and the Rock of Elkhart. Hope ya'll ain't freezin too much.

Re: What up.

hey chuck glad to hear your doing well it is cold here and we have had a lot of snow and due more.the new titans are getting ready for the season thats coming up.i wish you all the best. coach don and the titans

Whats Up Chuckie......
Wish I knew you were down there....
Just spent 3 days in Orlando.....

Good luck lil bro...
Keep in touch

Hey Chuck great to hear from ya bro. Hope everythings going well for ya if you make it back up this way sometime you'll have to drop us all a line and let us know. Good luck this upcomming season keep us informed on how the season is going if you get some free time.

How's it going? I need a new number for you.
Donnie, man give me a call or an e-mail. Like ASAP!
How's it going Coach? Good to here from you.

kenny we are getting things ready to play some football this coming season, and if yor willing to make the drive i know we have number 96 for you

"K-D".....
hit me up at dongambrel@yahoo.com

Whats up mini-me! How you gona up and leave us? Noone liked you here, aint noone gona like you their! I was wonderin what happened to you. Chuck just uped and left. No call, no show. Well it was fun while it lasted. Now I got find a new tacklen dummy to make me look good! I'll miss ya bro, stay white!