supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why stay

This post was made by wayne of the a.c. patriots

While we would have loved nothing more than to have put a mark in the "W" column, it just wasn't to be on this day.
We are looking forward to taking a little time off, then preparing for another fantastic season in the MFL. We can't wait to see each of you this year, and hope this season is even better than the last.

Why would you stay in a league that is going down hill. You guys are to good of a team to stay in that league jump up and play some real comp. You guys say you can play with anyone yet you want to stay in a league that you know you will win hands down.

Re: Why stay

Hey cbo, why do you think the MFL is going down? Teams come and go but dont mean a league is going down hill.

I have heard that the cutters,dragons and shamrock are leaving. The Sting have split and they had heart but they could not compete with the pats & the chargers & scorps are done.
So that leaves the wildcats,vikings,blitz & pats.
The pats are to good and the rest of the football world would love to play them. To be the best you have to beat the best. If the pats stay we might not get a chance to play them haha self greed damn it

As far as teams leaving, I've heard only the Dragons are leaving and that the Shamrock might be. I don't know anything about the Cutters. I played for the Sting for 2 years and I know that they are NOT done, they are being rebuilt under new ownership. Yes, we played with heart, but never as a team. Hopefully that can be changed and they will do well this year. The Scorpions did fold and apparently so did the Chargers officially. The team I am helping to build will be trying to join the league and there's always other teams trying to get in as well. So I don't think the league is in jeopardy and the competition level is hopefully increasing some too.

Where did you hear the Chargers are done from?

Some of their players. I don't know it to be a fact though. There's always rumors about that kind of thing so it's hard to tell what's true. I was just reporting what I had heard.