supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New team in Johnson county

The Jonhson County is looking for players for there new team. If you are serious about winning a league championship and a nathional championship please e-mail me at d_r_mcdowell@yahoo.com. Please tell me want postion you play. thanks

Re: New team in Johnson county

what is ru team name and where are your home games. cuz just making ur statement and having no info isnt going to get u any players

SORRRY ADOUT THAT DCW#4. THE TEAM NAME IS THE FUEL AND WE ARE PLAYING AT INDY SPORTS PARK ON HARDING AND BLUFF.WE HAVE ABOUT 20 PLAYERS ON THE ROSTER RIGHT NOW. WE ARE TRYING TO GET INTO THE MFL,WE HAVE A MEETING FEB.15 SO WE WILL KOWN IF WE ARE IN THE THE LEAGUE OR NOT. WE ARE DOING THE WEB SITE AS WE SPEAK SO AS SOON AS WE GET IT GOING I WILL POST IT.IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK. THANKS E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM. D_R_MCDOWELL@YAHOO.COM

the fuel web site is up and running, the web site is http://web.com/indyfuel please check us out. we will be having a team metting in a few week,we will post it on our web site and supa fans.thanks

the fuel will be having a there first team meeting on feb.23 at 1:00.the meeting is at indys family restaurant. the address is 2544 south lynhurst. it is ever close to the airport. Bring $50 to lock you number.that money will also go toword your players fee.thanks,jc.fuel

sorry the web site is http://web.mac.com/indyfuel. Check us out

You will get into the MFL no problem. They need teams bad this year due to all of their good ones leaving and don't really have very many requirements. I would say the fact that you have a team name should be enough. The fact that you are new is good too because that way you won't know how crappy the league is run

Hey, cut it out! I love the MFL, it's nice and crappy there!

so carl whats so crappy about the mfl could you do better or are you one of those guys that bitch! about stuff and don't do anything about it

Well mainly I just like to bitch but I like to make new friends too. Thanks Denny :)

hey johnson county, you have the 15th in your post above about the meeting... its on the tenth.