supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
if and where

just wondering if the DC Warriors r going 2 have a team this season and what county will they b representing either there roots, Randolph or Darke

Re: if and where

There will be no DC Warriors this year, we have all decided to move to Indy and play for the Broncos.

Hope that was a tasteless joke haha.... what's going on 2 hit me up with some info for the team

Yeah I'd like to know whats going on myself, so let hit me up 2!!!

Damn!!
that would make for a bunch of drunk schmucks!!

kurt36

Kurt, they would have had to have peeled us off the bar stools to get to the game haha jp jp

DAMN!!!
thats no joke!!

Hey are there any dc warriors on here with info about this year's team? hit me up with some info on here or at my email...

benolb96@hotmail.com

me too

Hopefully we will know something this weekend, and will let everybody know whats goin on.

The Darke County Warriors are moving back to Indiana. This is due to the Head Coach accepting a coaching possition. The Warriors will loose a few players but gain new ones to replace them. For any Questions please contact Maloy, Grote, or Evans.

Are they keeping the same team name?

thats a bit too far of a drive for me...

This truly is a sad day for me and my friends who drove to greenville to play for the warriors these past 3 seasons, but imma have to agree with my boy 76 in saying that current gas prices aren't going to allow me to play for them this year. It's just too far from dayton. If this is true I wish them all the luck in the world and win that ship this year.