supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
joining new leagues

i would like to know where will the dragons the cutters, and the pirates will be moving to.... cause i know there are alot of people out here who would love to know where theses three teams will be going

Re: joining new leagues

Why these three teams. I know that the Dragons have the MOFL & MSFL wanting to get them. The MOFL also is looking at the cutters but i think they are staying put for one more year at least. The Pirates are going to the MFL (MIDWEST FOOTBALL LEAGUE). The Cutters could move this year but we will have to wait and see.

cutters and dragons are in process of joining IFL
both applied and will present feb10
100percent accurate info

100 percent sure. Thats interesting.

i have heard that the dragons, cutters, and shamrock are all going to the ifl. making the mfl suck worse than they already do. If it all goes down the ifl will be an awesome league to watch. The pirates are moving down to the mfl where they probably belong as unorganized as they have been lately. the mfl is a piss poor league that is just there for practice untill it is time to move up to an organization that cares about football.

the dragons already left the mfl the only reason the cutters and shamrock might want to stay in the mfl is an easy chance at a championship. but if they are true competitors they will all go to the ifl and try and win a championship that will actually mean something.

The MFL had it's best season in 07. It will also be the last good one. With the Rock,Dragons and Cutters moving on the MFL will be back to what it once was. A back yard buddy free for all with no leadership. The Pats will win a second championship but will mean nothing due to the teams in the league.
Chargers
Pirates
Sting
W'rines
Wildcats
Blitz.
Thats a joke the Blitz are the only team thats worth anything.

Funny how you know nothing about any of the new teams trying to get into the MFL but you are already an expert.

Sting64,

It doesnt take much to be considered an "expert" when it comes to discussions on the MFL. Trust me, you're fighting a losing battle if you're going to try to come on here and convince everyone that it's any different. People who have been around this brand of football for a while already know the history there, you're not going to be able to change that! Poor leadership, forfeited games, poor competition level, , bad officials or no officials, lackluster seasons, teams folding, disappointments, etc..

Just to further prove my point, watch what happens this year. They're going to accept as many teams as possible because to them it's not important if a team even makes it through the entire season. It's always been more about saying "look what we've got!" We've got 10 teams, blah, blah, blah... Look at the MFL website, it's a poor representation as well.

There's a lot more that goes into running a successful league! Ask yourself why the better teams are rumored to be leaving the MFL. Wouldn't good teams stick around if it was a good league to play in?

They're no IFL or MSFL, that's for sure! Good luck to you though, no hard feelings. I hope you have a great season!

CC

So far the team that left was a loud mouth group of owners who did nothing but complain and want things there way. And yes the leadership in the ifl is finally getting better. Officials are a problem in both leagues. While the mfl has had more foreits, the ifl has had some in the past also. Whats wrong with the website. at least they communicate where the public dont see it, unless someone copies and paste stuff that shouldnt be done. look at the startup teams in both leagues, crush are doing well, the thunder arent doing so well. The leagues are closer than you want to admit. just cause management dont like each other dosent have crap to do with the teams. So worry about your league and we will worry about ours!

yeah so 3 of the 4 best teams left

My point exactly thanks former MFL!

If you want to call us loud mouths that just wanted things our way, fine, but leave your name or come say it face to face. You won't, but it would be more appreciated. I've already announced the reasons why we left and what is wrong with the "league". Not going to get into it again. What's done is done. Time to move on as we have.

Not to mention that all the teams leaving the "league" have been just as much if not more vocal than us.

I love this site, but it gets so repetitive.
My league's better than yours, our worst teams would beat your best teams, our uniforms look better, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

If some of you haven't noticed, nearly every league at this level has the same problems. Quality officials, teams folding, poor league management, etc.

Instead of criticizing and trying to talk about subjects you don't understand, why don't some of you step up and help make the team or league you belong to a better place? How many of the people posting are either team owners, or league reps? Not too many!

Most of the negativity comes from players or even fans who have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Players who show up for practice when they feel like it, show up for home games because they're convenient(and just want to say they play "semi-pro" football), but can't be found any other time.
Fans, who are friends of the players listed above, all who have an idea of what they think things should be like but don't have either the desire, or the know-how to make it happen so they will get on message boards and post under false identities trying to start controversy simply because they don't have the balls to do anything in real life. Sometimes they even show up at games and do nothing but BIT@# the whole time they are there because they could do a better job on the field or coaching, or officiating. Yet when they are confronted and asked to help or offer constructive input they crawl away and hide or assume a new screen name and try to start over.

I have done this far to long to think that anything will change(especially on this web site), but it's still fun to call out the fools occasionaly and just see what happens.

Okay, I gotta go. I've gotta take poppa Earl's peety outta my mouth!

hey g, quit acting all hard. You wont let nobody get close to you to say it to your face! Quit playin hard.

That didn't take long. Yeah that's real funny and ORIGINAL stuff.
Why would you even waste your time if that's all you got to offer?

i think its funny calling people loud mouths just because they wanted to have a say. that's the real problem with you guys you want to run the league how you want and as soon as somebody speaks up you shut them down. your league is far below the others, face it!

hey dumbo, how do you know this information when the ifl and our owners havn't even told any of us players on the team

All the problems with the MFL are not all on Earl.
He can't control all the teams that get into the league he is only one vote. He can't control a team from folding, He only runs his team.
Earl is not the king of the MFL. I think that is the true problem. They don't have a main leader who will stand up nad fight for the league. If the MFL wanted to stay a good strong league they would try to keep the Dragons,Cutters & Shamrock. They would bring in more teams that are good and let some of the other teams go. This was the MFL's best year by far. Now three out of the four best teams are leaving for some reason or another.
The IFL's Thunder had a game with the Dragons in preseason and the game did not take place for some reason i dont know. They got on this site and called the dragons every name in the Book. What happens at the playoff game v/s the Broncos they dont show. Some time you can't control what happens some times you can. Some one needs to stand up and be a man for the MFL of the league will be nothing.

If the MFL is not all that bad, why are all teams leaving. I know that players in the MFL want to say are league is good those teams are bad or what ever but lets be real, these teams are leaving for whats a better league.

ALL STAR GAME
IFL - YES MFL - NO
Dragons tried to start one - that must just be them being loud mouths.

ALL LEAGUE TEAM
IFL - YES - MFL - NO
CUTTERS wanted to start this but no.

Teams fold
IFL - 3 - PIRATES - LONGHORNS - THUNDER
MFL - BULLDOGS - SCORPS - CHARGERS (HALF SEASON) TITANS -

The list goes on and on.

Ya know what I heard.....

for every 10 lbs you lose, you gain 1/2"...you know where.

The way I figure, if I get down to highschool wrestling weight...I may have a second job opportunity!!

Did he really say "peety"?

Hoss, I heard it was awhole inch for every 10 lbs. I think I'm still OK though cuz I can see about 2 1/2 inches stickin out past my belly