supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2007 Sack Count

To all you Fat boys out there How many sacks did you have???? #44 you still didnt have more then me.
Next question what game stands out from last year?
My game was when we the Shamrock played the Dragons hard faught game with alot of action and I got to play with some good friends from my old team(we all we got) Good luck this year keep your cleats down and your stats up Fat Boys.
Later Frazier 72

Re: 2007 Sack Count

Dude, I'd like to think I kept you from a few of those sacks. lol I have to say this, you put it to me and gave me a workout. Good luck this season.

You have me curious now Frazier72. How many sacks did you register in 2007? Lets also switch the topic a little; being that we are both defensive lineman, what is the main skill that you would say is your best?

abernathy how many sacks did you have last year?

That is the easiest question to answer that has ever been asked on this board.....Frazier's best skill is the push/pull. He is great at pushing up to the dinner table and quickly pushing away after he has bashed everything in sight....>44 holla!

I assisted on one sack all season:( :(.........so I guess 1/2 of one......I did however had a few QB pressures and a couple hand fulls of tackles ...........I did not play 1 of the games in the season and was cut before the playoffs.I did however, record the sack we needed to win against the Bengals on their last drive to win the preseason game. I can honestly say that I did not put forth 100% last year, but Im on track for the 2008 season. Hopefully my sack numbers will change in 08.

Most D-Linemen are D-Linemen not washed up FB that got Chubby from eating at the Buffet #44. (U NOT COME HERE NOMORE U PAY 2TIMES NEXT TIME.) I know you heard that when we were in florida both times. Later call me when you want to hit the Buffet line again, PS Dinger says to hit the gym. Frazier 72/ Dinger 55