supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Shamrock

Where is all the Shamrocks At???? Are you all too old to talk trash about this year??? I heard all the old F$%&s from the D are done...Just wondering if you are having a team or not...
Ryno #66 Elkhart 2009 new team (Ryno's)

Re: Team Shamrock

This cat needs to get a education and learn proper grammer.

Maybe this person needs to read the cat-n-the hat. Start with this book 1st Don and work your way up.
Frazier 72

here the shamrock is done evryone left

How many teams are in that area???

Since you seem to be so concerned about it I just thought that I'd let you know that Yes we are here and that we won't be going anywhere anytime soon. What point is there to get on here and talk trash when the season is still a few months away? So what league are the rynos going to be playing in? I haven't heard anything about them at all. But just so you know SHAMROCK NATION IS JUST AS STRONG AS EVER!!!
To anyone that as doubts keep an eye out we're going to love to prove you all wrong.

Well now we know you have a team, but how many are in the area like the dude asked. What does that matter you ask? It gives talented players options, and I think thats what hes getting at.

Hey Frazier....
dont know if that is Don...
Wasnt his #68

Good luck this year

Gambrel...

As far as we're concerned there are no other teams in elkhart.

WHO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Mustangs rock

Ha! I must be the only one who thought that was funny. Gross kills me, he really does. <--- that was from Top Gun by the way, except substitute Mother Goose saying it minus the Gross, and Meaning it to Ice Man. mmmkay, Maverick out

Ryno's Rock!

yeeeeeah, im gonna have to say no on that. It had already been done. you get 1.5 funny points for having the brass to do a double do.

Cutters break rocks.

Ohhhhhhh......Now you don't get funny points cuz that wasn't funny. You get serious/style points cuz that was to the point. i'll give that a 7 on the whats up O'meter. change that, you get 8 points because you could have said "Cutters Cut rocks", But you said Break, and that is a more manly word. Plus, break, is more socially accepted.

Hemi rocks..... Gotta get some bounus points for that. Mentioning Hemi and kissin butt, thats gotta get something.

that is a valient effort, and I must admit...made me chuckle. However, If I was to give you mad points for that, then there would be some haters out there who would say this contest is rigged. I have to go by the book here. I will give you presidential points in which you can build upon. you gain 4 presidential points. You can use them with any combination of funny/style, or serious.

OK first of all whether this is don who started this or someone upset cuz they couldnt make our team your jumpin the gun a lil bit...you aint even got a team yet so talk your shit when you actually got a team for us to beat..which i GUARANTEE who will beat hopefully on the hand me down field you guys got that was ment for us...as far as people leavin from the D yes they are and we got it covered dont even worry bout it well be ok..and 2nd people are on here runnin there mouth bout us..idk if thats a cutters player or someone tryin to start shit but dont worry im sure well see who breaks who when we play...so pretty much what im tryin to say is get off our "rocks" and worry bout yourself youll see us soon enough haha
WHO ROCK!!!! that be us incase you didnt kno
Ben Musick #2

Yeah, this post has been takin over from the shamrock. Its all about points now. What do you think Hemi, he had to get the points for the shamrock answer but did cuss and call out the cutters for tryin to get points, so I would say no bonus points for him. Plus hes a few days late in responding.

We have a possible PMS in progress, requesting back up for aching gap.....Also requesting Midol be in route for non exsisting sense of humor.

Man, I always make it right in time for the good stuff. I have to say that was one of those "We interupt this broadcast for.." or better yet I would compare it to what Wayne and Garth did in Wayne's World. When they were playing roller hockey and a car would come through, it would be "Game Off", but when the car went through it was "Game On". I have to give him a couple points for saying his name and venting. But whoever PMS is, is now the current leader. I'm sorry and not poking fun, but that was quality stuff. That gets you free drinks at the hole in the wall right there. GAME ON

County Fire to Supa fan we have a non injury accident, psycho reported ranting through supa fans website please advise

we been real quiet our teams come up before and no ones said anything so i figured id let everyone kno were here.

Thanks Ben for steppin up and saying something. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that still gets on here. Are you going to be at the team meeting on the 8th?

come on now thumper, you know that who rock, mustangs rock thang was pretty funny, especially since i know you boys the way i do.........but since it hurt your feelings i will change it a bit, who we gonna ride to the championship? THE MUSTANGS

lol, instead of watching, i am looking forward to playing the rock this year. good luck guys

Gross you know we all love ya over here at camp shamrock so there weere no hard feelings about that slip in judgement when you said that the Mustangs ROCK. It's ok you're forgiven. Just in case you're still a little confused as to who really rocks we'll be sure to remind you when the season starts. But all jokes aside I hope you guys over there in Mustang land have a good season really looking forward to the game. Fraz I also would like to say good luck with your upcomming season and looking forward to playing you guys also. Now to the rest of my Shamrock teammates lets get it crackin guys, we've got alot of work to do and it starts now!!!!

where you playing at this year fraz

HMMMMMMMMMMM?
I'd like to watch some games this year...
Frazier 72

Shamrock practices are coming together. With the Longhorns deciding to not have a team and several of their players joining the Shamrock. The Team is starting to come together. I apprecaiate the lineman who prefer defense but stepping up to fill the o-line.
Which without the o-line we would not have an offense.
If any o-line are still wanting to play and lookig for a place to play come check out The Shamrock.I am not one who gets on a website and talks trash but i believe what i am seeing at our practices we will come to play and we will be in the game.

Who Rocks? Shamrock

How many of the vets took off for Ohio?