supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A damn free agent again!!! :(

Looking for a solid team to play for and it doesnt have to be a championship team, but has to be ran well.

Michael i will call you.

Played for the C.I Bears, Sabers, Broncos.

Feel free to email me at jcarter1998@yahoo.com

Re: A damn free agent again!!! :(

jc we are going to generals get hold of me 887 6696 prac wed

me, you, mack, and brinkman will still play on the same team; I promise you!!! You show great leadership man and thats what I want back. The entire c.i.b. played like one; like family........so keep me posted because were coming.

hey come check out the johnson county fuel. I played we the C.I.bears and my team has the same family feeling that the bears have.

what up im in rehab but almost ready 4 war get at me jc and micheal. former bear brother

LMAO Morris, he dont miss man!

I thought it was the stampede now? WOW!

JC

Check out the Pirates. We're a short 20 min drive just north of Indy.

I can't promise you a championship team, (it is a goal we work toward every day) but I can promise you a team that is very well organized, not going to have anyone take off at the last min, or fold anytime in the near future.

Frazier what up man. We are at river side on tuesdays and thursdays at 6:00 and saturdays at 11:30 - 12:00. JC if you are still looking then e-mail me at michaelrjmorris@hotmail.com.

JC, Not sure how close you aare to Elkhart but we still have room

I appreciate it Coach, but I am playing with the Cutters this year. Thanks though. Good luck this year.

south on 31 to laville titans can use you

Curious, what position do you play? Considering you made a "Topic" in the forum, how good are you? If you are starter good, anything for my Cutters to go all the way. Go Cutters!

What position does JC play.....

Whatever the Team needs....

JC is a team player and a great one at that...

Glad you found a home bro.....good luck this year

Thanks Gam, I will play any position they need me, but they have me playing MLB.

The cutters fan i played with the broncos last year and played OLB with them as a starter.

by the way i made that topic a while back..:)

cutter linebackers are pretty solid, strong side will be played by andre key and the middle is gonna be a rotation between two of last years bronco backers and one dragons backer. the weakside seems to be the only question mark. all in all theres about 10 players deep playing at linebacker

Yeah JC is a team player and ah real baller at that....as for our lb core, we will be deep there and we will be good as well....on the strong side it will be myself and Harold, of Course in the middle we have Kurt, JC, Mike......very solid there....damn.....on the weakside which is gonna be strong as well we have Dan E....LOL and Bryan....we will be ready to play and we plan on being the face, heart and soul of our defense, but im sure our DLINE and our DB's are sayin the samething so be on the lookout for mad competition

JC! natural born leader! I can vouch; he is a damn good football player period. I even seen him on the offensive line a few time and words can explain that he does not have the build at all for the O line. Good luck with the Cutters Jc, your with a team thats full of talent.

JC, just wondering where your playing this year..

Hendricks
(ol' man #83)

I am playing with the cutters this year!

Cool. Good luck, sir. Glad to see there are still class players around.

Just take it easy on my O this year! (lol)

Hendricks

oh im sure they will be fine!! lol..im old :)